What's new

Military Button - I have seen this, but where? Solved

Patrol

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2006
Messages
279
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northeast Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Whites Surf II, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this in a really trashy spot and I felt lucky to get anything. I have seen this button before but I can't remember where. Air Force Round hat - device that holds strap on? Epaulet button on Class A Blues?

I know someone out there knows. Thanks in advance.

TE

Thanks guys.
 

Attachments

  • button01.webp
    button01.webp
    11.1 KB · Views: 254
  • button02.webp
    button02.webp
    7.7 KB · Views: 232
Re: Military Button - I have seen this, but where?

WW2 Army
 

Attachments

  • WW2 008.webp
    WW2 008.webp
    59.9 KB · Views: 253
  • WW2 008.webp
    WW2 008.webp
    59.9 KB · Views: 251
Upvote 0
Re: Military Button - I have seen this, but where?

Well done! Nice ID, aa. :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom