Re: Military Experts needed... ID? Age? & Value? (NEW PICTURES!!!)
Of course, I've already expended my total knowledge on the subject...
If you are selling, ebay would be a decent option.
You could do a Buy It Now with a Best Offer at more than the values you were given. Just because one guy said they were worth $325 and $85, doesn't mean you could get more.
As you know, ebay may pull your listing, especially if you don't use paint on your photo (or some other means) to cover up the swastikas. There are some people that don't believe anything from the Third Riech should be resold. There are also countries that Nazi items can't be shipped to.
Nonetheless, you'll need to get tracking on those items when you ship them.
You could also list them with a 99 cent start, auction style, and let the market tell you what they are worth. It could be highly beneficial, but it is also a little risky too, especially if your buyers are gone on vacation that week.
I'd probably list them as a 99 cent start, but that is just me...then again, I think that stuff is so cool that I would have a hard time selling it.