Garabaldi Bronze Member Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,382 Reaction score 100 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC. Nov 26, 2009 #1 Has anyone ever seen one of these? Has a clover and wings on it. Attachments IMG_1378.webp 23.2 KB · Views: 212 IMG_1379.webp 24.4 KB · Views: 200 IMG_1381.webp 23.9 KB · Views: 198
Gypsy Heart Gold Member Joined Nov 29, 2005 Messages 12,689 Reaction score 378 Golden Thread 0 Location Ozarks Nov 26, 2009 #2 I am thinking Girl Scouts...I know they had the three leaf clover and also the eagle wings on some of their badge pins...maybe this is one type Upvote 0
I am thinking Girl Scouts...I know they had the three leaf clover and also the eagle wings on some of their badge pins...maybe this is one type
Woodland Detectors Gold Member Joined Nov 23, 2008 Messages 12,783 Reaction score 143 Golden Thread 0 Location Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Nov 26, 2009 #3 At first I thought 4-h because originally, 4-h had only 3 leaves. Head, heart, hands ..........After researching, It MAY Be a Girl scout "Trefoil" Logo....Not the same though. Attachments seniorwings.gif 20.8 KB · Views: 169 Upvote 0
At first I thought 4-h because originally, 4-h had only 3 leaves. Head, heart, hands ..........After researching, It MAY Be a Girl scout "Trefoil" Logo....Not the same though.