What's new

Millbrook

Ranger72

Greenie
Joined
Oct 16, 2012
Messages
11
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Millbrook, Alabama
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500, Garret pinpointer, Garret AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
New to the area and this site...looking for places around Millbrook/Prattville/Montgomery. Anyone in the area? I have been out a couple times..not much luck.
 
What is your interest? Gold prospecting? Metal detecting?something else? Like indian relics/artifacts?
 
Metal detecting...I have hit a couple places around Prattville and Millbrook. Was looking for someone to give me some hints on places...thanks!!
 
Need to come a little north my friend. Lake martin and north of it on the Tallahoosa. Private message me I will send you some good web maps
 
Find.webp Got lucky!. Can't wait to go out again!
 
Need to come a little north my friend. Lake martin and north of it on the Tallahoosa. Private message me I will send you some good web maps

I would to know some good sites also, i live outside Montgomery but i am deployed in Kuwait right now, wife just ordered me a new Garrett AT Pro, so I will have it when I return back to the States next month
 
Also in Millbrook, text me some time. 3342205151
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom