What's new

"Miller" Lock

RelicHunter97

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2010
Messages
700
Reaction score
297
Golden Thread
1
Location
Western Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
"Miller" Lock

I am posting this lock for a friend. I couldn't find any info on it. Would like to know age and value.

The token is the size of a half dollar

Thanks,

RelicHunter97
 

Attachments

  • 064.webp
    064.webp
    150 KB · Views: 382
  • 065.webp
    065.webp
    157.9 KB · Views: 319
  • 066.webp
    066.webp
    160.6 KB · Views: 283
Re: "Miller" Lock

Nobody noticed this one so I looked in my books and found some old ads. Pic1 shows a 1905 patent date. Pic 2 is a better match with 3 rivets but keep in mind these are drawn by artists. I dont know todays value. Nice padlock.
 

Attachments

  • padlock miller1.webp
    padlock miller1.webp
    49.1 KB · Views: 646
  • padlock miller2.webp
    padlock miller2.webp
    20.9 KB · Views: 344
Upvote 0
Re: "Miller" Lock

RelicHunter,

If you feel this is solved,

Go back to your original post,

Click on Modify,

Click on Message icon down arrow,

Click on Solved,

The Green Check will appear


Here is a photo tutorial to help you through that process.

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,259097.0.html
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom