Miller Table run

gold tramp

Bronze Member
Dec 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
For all you guys have these tables if you would like to see how fine of gold you can recover, there is a place you can get ore ground and clasiffied to 40 mesh.
Pm me for details .
GT.....................

goldog

Sep 25, 2012
Tujunga, CA
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Gold Trap, A-51, Gold Pan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
40 mesh, that's the big stuff.

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Arizona - Is there any other state worth visiting
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
For the price of the Martin for those wanting a Miller Table check out my links in my signature on building a Rubber Mat Miller table or click here, MILLER TABLE

Last edited:

TheGoldProspector

Apr 14, 2014
Gold Country - California
Detector(s) used
-Keene A52 - Fab2.5 Highbanker - GoldNSand Hand Dredge

Garrett AT Pro - Bazooka Gold Trap 30" Prospector - Garrett Ace 250 - Blue Bowl Concentrator
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

gold tramp

Bronze Member
Dec 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
40 mesh, that's the big stuff.

theres 100 mesh for sure and i think they can get 200 but that stuff i dont think you can recover using one of these units, could be wrong but thats some mighty fine stuff.
Would like to see.
Anyways the better bet is 40 mesh more gold!
GT....................

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
you can get the finer mesh gold by screening and rerun your material with a slower water speed and/or less of a slant on your table. this is no different than any other equipments operation , only on a much smaller scale! everytime you rerun material screen it smaller and lower that angle or slow the water will do the trick! now-a-days ive got to tap the pan to see the fine gold! it still puts a smile on my face!

OP
OP
M

MrTim4Gold

Sep 9, 2014
Ohio
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
not sure mesh, but just metal kitchen strainer from the Gpaa kit..this was my black sands from other gold recovery runs..so just the gooood stuff...glad I saved it..sure missed some!

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
not sure mesh, but just metal kitchen strainer from the Gpaa kit..this was my black sands from other gold recovery runs..so just the gooood stuff...glad I saved it..sure missed some!

A typical kitchen strainer is 18 mesh. No where NEAR fine enough to finish the job (catch that pun?!).

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread