💵 FOR SALE Minelab CTX 3030 Standard Pack 80 hrs use Wont last long!

Buried Crap NJ

Dec 5, 2009
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Minelab Excalibur II, Minelab GT,Compass XP-Pro,Fischer 1210X
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Complete Minelab CTX 3030 Standard Pack 80 hrs use Won't last long!

Hi guys Yes I am looking to part with my new CTX 3030. Nothing wrong with the detector, just not for me. It has been use for 30 day/80 hours on the beach wet sand shallow water.It has been benched since! I did quite well with it, as far as finds go. I am just not feeling it. I have become one with my 2 Excaliburs and GT that I can't get use to it. Do I think its not good on the beach no that's not it. Its just the guy holding the detector. I am old school and this is just a bit too much for me to want to learn and use all the options. Ok here's the deal It has a couple of scratches on the panel/meter this is just going to happen (Sand)I have tried to capture the marks. You can feel them with your finger nail you can't complaine about this should you buy it. I told you about them.The battery pack has scuffing on the end as I held it upside down to clean the coil cover of sand , it got scratched.The detector will come with all the items when opened. I will add the mono plug so you can use it with most headphones. It does have the Koss headphones that came with it. It has the wireless modual it has the alkaline batery pack.The battery charger.ect! ok if you have followed any posting about the CTX 3030 you should already know that the screws that hold the detector together look to be tarnishing,the ones on mine are not different. Minelab says they are Stainless Steel and that the black will come off them?The machine has been washed after each use. The box is a special addition signature box, signed by the technicians at Minelab this was offered only to dealers. I got one through my local dealer, he received 6 of them, besides his own?
I do not need to sell the detector I can place it on the shelf for the few dirt hunts I do each year.Please ask questions so that you feel confortable with the sale. I have struggled with this as it is, I am not sure this is what I want to do. So it may get pulled in a day or so.
Price $2000.00 Shipping $30.00 Ships to USA only Payment can be Paypal or Postal Money Order.

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    103.9 KB · Views: 701
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 530
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 503
  • 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 883
  • 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 654
Last edited:

Born2Dtect

Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2004
Hurlock, Maryland
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I feel for you. Check out Kellyco's recent offer for $2,299. Includes a Garrett pro pointer and more. With the warranty non transferable you might need to lower the price to get a taker.

I think you may get a taker off of Ebay as they are not as knowledgeable as TNET members.

Good luck with the sale.

OP
OP
Buried Crap NJ

Buried Crap NJ

Dec 5, 2009
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Thanks Ed, That's for the starter set, no phone,wireless,or alkline battery pack. I don't need to sell mine, just threw it out to see. BCNJ

Captain Loosechange

Nov 24, 2007
Kingsport, TN
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett SeaHunter Mark II, Tesoro Stingray
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow good thing whoever ransacked that bedroom didn't find your CTX so at least you can still sell it! Good choice of forum name.

OP
OP
Buried Crap NJ

Buried Crap NJ

Dec 5, 2009
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Wow good thing whoever ransacked that bedroom didn't find your CTX so at least you can still sell it! Good choice of forum name.
That's funny if you could see the rest of the room you would crap your pants. The room had draws and shelfs pulled down for painting and everything was on the bed and floor. I threw it all to the floor for the picture. I should have cropped it huh!
Thanks!

Last edited:

taltexan

Feb 9, 2010
According to Minelab.com the 3030 has a transferable warranty......

4.1 is extended to the purchaser identified in the Warranty Registration Card (“Purchaser”) and is transferable to a legitimate subsequent owner residing within the country of the original purchase;

OP
OP
Buried Crap NJ

Buried Crap NJ

Dec 5, 2009
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Thanks I thought that aswell. I really think I will keep it. But who knows if somebody wants it I'll sell it. I just love my Excalibur for the beach!

kwkstar

Aug 2, 2009
Ossian. IN
Detector(s) used
X-Terra 30
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I might be interested if still for sale. if the warranty is transferable great

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im looking to upgrade. Just trying to get some cash together for new detector. Lot of good info here. I will check back later if I can get the cash.

Viddy

Aug 16, 2011
Harrisburg, PA
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, F2, Etrac, T2, V3i, AT Pro, CTX3030, Equinox 800, Vanquish 540, Go-Find 66, F5, Q60, Apex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was just popping around with $2K+ burning a hole in my pocket and something else to play with besides my Etrac. should have used a cover to protect the screen. it would be sold by now. I am a screen-stickler...LOL. good luck on the sale!

Gar3ttATpr0

Tenderfoot
Apr 20, 2017
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man I wish I could. This definitely my next purchase. I just went from the Garrett at Pro to the at max. Needed something better on the sand and by the water (also from NJ) too bad it’s a great machine I had a chance to try one out and really liked it...maybe next year.

NJ is a pita to hunt all the good land is either off limits or we’re stuck at the shore. I’ve been working on a few private property permissions it seems the only way to be able to hunt.

Watchung mountains in Watchung (union county) was a route used by Washington. The park is off limits but not the surrounding areas. Found a button and a few other things.

Last edited:

Bquamb

Dec 29, 2014
Vancouver Island
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, EQ 800, AT-Pro, Xterra-505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is a 6 year old post, and you just dug it up from the grave 5 years past...

Close this topic.

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just looked on EBay and the're still $2499.00 new.

Attachments

• IMG_4760.PNG
    IMG_4760.PNG
    208.1 KB · Views: 153

slick356

Feb 11, 2016
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab Ctx 3030
Minelab Etrac
Whites Dfx
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ahhhh this is an ancient post. And who would buy stuff off eBay like that. Go through a good Detector dealer and pay way less than that.

coinshooter

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2003
So. Cal.
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Won't last long!!!!! HAH!! 6 YEARS!

That is what is wrong with this forum. You can't delete your posts.
Do you think they do this so it looks like they are really successful?
It would be nice to be able to edit your post or just plain delete it if you are the author.
We need a purge of all this kinda stuff so you don't have to wade through a bunch of sold stuff.

Please respond with a YES if you agree.

Last edited:

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Won't last long!!!!! HAH!! 6 YEARS!

That is what is wrong with this forum. You can't delete your posts.
Do you think they do this so it looks like they are really successful?
It would be nice to be able to edit your post or just plain delete it if you are the author.
We need a purge of all this kinda stuff so you don't have to wade through a bunch of sold stuff.

Please respond with a YES if you agree.
Oh Hell yes!!!! Say it like stone cold lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread