JIM FLYNN
Tenderfoot
- Joined
- Dec 29, 2012
- Messages
- 5
- Reaction score
- 9
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- north east Florida
- Detector(s) used
- Xcal 2 CTX 3030
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
I called about a week ago to the minelab customer service here in the USA. I talked to a man there named John he was very nice and helpful. I told him I was having trouble with my wireless module for my CTX 3030. I was very surprised when he said he would send me out a new one FREE of charge. I came in the mail in 4 days. Now that is customer service. James D Flynn N E Florida
I'd hate to have bought a defective harness and then receive a defective replacement (assuming I'd ship and they'd ship and I'd ship back and they'd ship again). I'd start to think it was just me and worry they would think I'm nuts.






