Earthboy

Sep 14, 2014
Vancouver Island
Detector(s) used
never used one
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Minelab Excalibur II VS Garrett Infinium LS

Hi i am a certified diver and never swung a detector in my life. I have been reading a lot of your posts from some of the most interesting and fascinating people on this site, so i feel almost ashamed to ask the same question that has been put forth before.
I guess the small Gold pebble question might be the turning point toward the Garrett and i don't mind digging. (for now)

With that being said i would need it For Surf, Deep ocean Sand wet and dry. (Gold rings)
from 1 to 100 feet underwater rock walls and looking for Gold Pebbles or nugs!!
I have spent the happiest times combing the rocky beaches of Vancouver island.
Now i have time a little bit of money to finally do what i always wanted to do for 40 years.....

Thank You from B.C. Canada and thank you to all for helping my dreams come true.

I Have Always Looked Up to the Treasure Hunters with Such Great Admiration and Respect for their Passion in Discovering the Unknown. :hello:

OP
OP
E

Earthboy

Sep 14, 2014
Vancouver Island
Detector(s) used
never used one
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Thank You i am grateful for your reply and being a part of Treasurenet.
I am ready to take a ferry boat ride to Vancouver to buy my MD just don't know which one to choose......both lol
I just want to start learning my MD so i started learning both of them online.
thanks again

I Have Always Looked Up to the Treasure Hunters with Such Great Admiration and Respect for their Passion in Discovering the Unknown.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
J W Fisher 8x is the best. Frank five star.png
111-1 profile.jpg

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Here it is p8xdsmainphoto.1.gif …….. th.jpeg .. You might get more answers in the metal detector forum or down in the brands forum

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread