What's new

MINELAB GOLD STRIKER

Keppy

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2006
Messages
8,390
Reaction score
2,873
Golden Thread
0
Location
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi, I am looking to buy a Minelab Amereican Gold Striker any one that has one or know's of some one that has one for sale ...you can reach me here or my Email.................==Jim_K==
 
Upvote 0
If this is an older model Minelab, I think there is one for sale at The Goldmine in Sacramento on Fulton Avenue. Google it and give them a call.
 
matt f said:
If this is an older model Minelab, I think there is one for sale at The Goldmine in Sacramento on Fulton Avenue. Google it and give them a call.
Matt .. They had the Golden Hawk not the Gold Striker...Thanks for letting me know for a second i thought i found one............ Thanks again Jim
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom