What's new

Minelab SE Pro 4 Sale

ewcoinhunter

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2009
Messages
580
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
E-Trac and Sun-Ray Probe
2 month old Se Pro 4 sale, comes with extra shaft, sun ray x-1 probe, grey ghost head phones, original box, wall and car charger, two batteries, rain cover, digging tools. I bought the unit about two months ago, and just do not have the time, I thought I would, but I just don't. $1100.00, or best offer.
 
Was it something I said in my PM from yesterday? ??? :icon_scratch: :D

Sorry to hear that EW. Hope the detector finds a good home.
 
No, dfinately not, just hard to find time to go. I also have a 10 month old son, and it is just not fair to leave him all the time with his mom. As far as the scool, I have hit it pretty hard, but still some good finds up on the hill behind the school.
 
I was only kidding. Thanks for the tip at the location. I'll still give it go. Take care.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom