minelab service A+++

Toothpick

Sep 9, 2013
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
XP-DEUS 2, MANTICORE, XP-DEUS 1, Equinox 800, Simplex, 1280x, Gold Bug 2, 12v Gator Gill Hookah
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had the dreaded CD error and a broken back light button. Repair shop received my 800 today at 9:51am, they called me at 11:49am to inform me they are fedex'ing out today a new control unit/stem piece. At 11:57am I received an e mail with all the tracking info.

Now that's service!!! 2 hours after getting the unit a new one is on the way back already.

Sure, I wish that it never would of crapped out on me but, wow, I couldn't of asked for faster/better service.

slider66

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Nov 14, 2013
Treasure Coast Of Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab CTX 3030
Garrett AT Pro
Minelab Excalibur 1000 with SEF 10x12 coil
3 Minelab Excalibur II 10 inch
Deus II
EQuinox 900
Manticore
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I agree. Their service is outstanding now.

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Near Ground Zero for Insanity
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is who Minelab contracted and authorized to run the repair center. I know the owner/operator personally and he just really cares about the detectorist and knows his business success depends on keeping the customer happy.

slider66

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Nov 14, 2013
Treasure Coast Of Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab CTX 3030
Garrett AT Pro
Minelab Excalibur 1000 with SEF 10x12 coil
3 Minelab Excalibur II 10 inch
Deus II
EQuinox 900
Manticore
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
It is who Minelab contracted and authorized to run the repair center. I know the owner/operator personally and he just really cares about the detectorist and knows his business success depends on keeping the customer happy.

You are correct. He cares. I get all my equipment from him and refer as many people as I can to help his business. I get stopped on the beach all the time asking about detecting. He provides good service and deserves to have a successful business.

OP
OP
Toothpick

Toothpick

Sep 9, 2013
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
XP-DEUS 2, MANTICORE, XP-DEUS 1, Equinox 800, Simplex, 1280x, Gold Bug 2, 12v Gator Gill Hookah
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Your absolutely correct. If i would of knew his service was so good/quick I would of sent my machine in sooner. I figured I would be without it for weeks during my prime hunting season, so I just used it as is, with the errors becoming more and more frequent. Should of sent it in sooner.

Also liked that he called and updated me as to what was going on and when I could expect the return.

A+++++

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good to hear, I've also had excellent service from them in the past!

HighVDI

Silver Member
Feb 16, 2017
Pa
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great to hear! Nice piece of mind. Thanks for sharing as well!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions