Minelabs new harness

I just saw that today too. I don't know what to think about it. I'm sure costs 5 times more than the others already on the market.

Or maybe they could figure out how to make their detectors light enough so that harnesses wouldn't be necessary......

Sure would be nice if it was strong enough to support a safety harness so you could be pulled back, inflatable safety vest , and camel back for hydration.

You can make the same thing for 15 dollars at home depot. You can find a harness like that online or use a backpack. I use a backpack anyway. Very useful. Save your money.

You could also just get the hipstick. I modeled my own after that idea. You have no pull whatsoever on your shoulders. Its all on your hips. You don't even feel it.

Its the only way you can hunt with the WOT for more then 1 hour. For most people.

Good idea, but $100 overpriced...you can buy a nice water hydration backpack for 20 bucks, so $30 would be a fair price for the Pro Swing...oh,I forgot,its got J-STRUT INOVATION...$130 is a steal. :tongue3:

Good idea, but $100 overpriced...you can buy a nice water hydration backpack for 20 bucks, so $30 would be a fair price for the Pro Swing...oh,I forgot,its got J-STRUT INOVATION...$130 is a steal. :tongue3:

Lookindown I just noticed you don't own any Minelab machines. Rather then always knock the products why don't you buy some Vaseline and join us?

I have some questions for that young lady in the video.

Yea Me too.

Will she personally Deliver it, and Install it on Me ?

I don't think I'd be able to follow the Complicated directions
in order to use it Correctly.
adjusting that J-STRUT thing appears to be as complicated as
doing a front end alignment on a Vehicle.

Last edited:
Lookindown I just noticed you don't own any Minelab machines. Rather then always knock the products why don't you buy some Vaseline and join us?
Do you think that $130 is a fair price for the Pro Swing?...What, now Im not WORTHY because I don't own a Minelab...Ill leave the Vasoline to you.

Do you think that $130 is a fair price for the Pro Swing?...What, now Im not WORTHY because I don't own a Minelab...Ill leave the Vasoline to you.

I Know you didn't ask me , But I think $50.00 is a fair price
considering what the others sell for.

That's taking $80 off because while wearing it, I'd be advertising the "Minelab" name for them.

That could be Me in the Video, Only I wouldn't have an extra one
New In Box, Or talk like I'm reading Lines if asked about it. :occasion14:

I know they pay more then that to advertise in Magazines. :tongue3:

& I don't know what moving billboards sell for.

Last edited:

I own multiple Minelab products and I agree with Lookindown!

You would need two J-STRUTS to be ambidextrous, or would have to completely readjust each time you changed hands sweeping.
Does not look suitable for shallow water hunting, and would snag in kelp or on the bottom if diving.

In essence, it's a very expensive swingy thing bungee cord system plus tool tote.

I would buy it for land hunting at a more affordable price point, possibly used,

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back