E Eqnn Jr. Member Joined Nov 26, 2018 Messages 27 Reaction score 14 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 26, 2018 #1 Hello I just found a box of a bunch minerals and stones and have no clue what most of them are! They could be real or pieces of colored plastic, I do not know. Here is one, I have MANY others. Peach colored, light weight
Hello I just found a box of a bunch minerals and stones and have no clue what most of them are! They could be real or pieces of colored plastic, I do not know. Here is one, I have MANY others. Peach colored, light weight
ANTIQUARIAN Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Apr 24, 2010 Messages 13,018 Reaction score 28,162 Golden Thread 1 Location Upper Canada 🇨🇦 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot' Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Nov 26, 2018 #2 You might want to consider re-posting your thread here... Rocks/Gems The Tnet Rocks & Gems Forum Dave Upvote 0
You might want to consider re-posting your thread here... Rocks/Gems The Tnet Rocks & Gems Forum Dave
smokeythecat Platinum Member Joined Nov 22, 2012 Messages 20,926 Reaction score 41,158 Golden Thread 10 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 10 Detector(s) used XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 26, 2018 #3 That's another zeolite, heulandite or stilbite maybe, I used to know all this stuff. Upvote 0