Your kidding, right? Look at the arc in that bit. It's a quick made piece I do believe, but I can see work and wear on it plainly. I understand why you see a natural stone. The geofact is tossed at us so frequently that we tend to stray away from pieces that aren't flaked or polished. Some times you must forget conclusions drawn by ones view of a picture and trust your own observations. This is not the most outstanding artifact. It's not polished and beautiful, which makes it an easy piece to look over while out in the field. In my catalogue these are the finds that separate the men from the boys. It took a good eye to notice what this piece is while it was in a field or stream unwashed. Great find!! I'm going to contradict an earlier statement, for I was speaking for the vast majority at that time. These are the finds that are outstanding to me!!