dennisdunigan
Full Member
- Joined
- Apr 8, 2007
- Messages
- 113
- Reaction score
- 5
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Canon City, Colorado
- Detector(s) used
- Whites
- #1
Thread Owner
Hello everyone! I have a question I am sure you can help me with.
How do you get a map with all the mining claims that are filed in a county on it. I am sure there is a map with the claims listed on it because I have seen one. Anyone know where I can find them? Any help would be great! Thanks
How do you get a map with all the mining claims that are filed in a county on it. I am sure there is a map with the claims listed on it because I have seen one. Anyone know where I can find them? Any help would be great! Thanks

It takes all the fun out of Treasure Hunting!! 







