Ray S S Silver Member Joined Nov 18, 2007 Messages 3,010 Reaction score 59 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Huron, Mi. Detector(s) used Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250 Aug 29, 2011 Thread Owner #1 Here is a cute email I got this morning. NO, I HAVEN'T SEEN YOUR LIPSTICK! Why would you ask me that? I am so insulted! Every time something goes missing around here, Everybody looks at me! Attachments !cid_AFA566C3FCDB4883B612B4B92B42E24F@karen48ecb7948.webp 32 KB · Views: 186
Here is a cute email I got this morning. NO, I HAVEN'T SEEN YOUR LIPSTICK! Why would you ask me that? I am so insulted! Every time something goes missing around here, Everybody looks at me!
dallgire Hero Member Joined Jul 17, 2011 Messages 509 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Location Around Columbia SC Detector(s) used rather not say! lol ;) Aug 29, 2011 #2 he looks so innocent probably wasnt him
sniffer Gold Member Joined Dec 31, 2006 Messages 5,911 Reaction score 62 Golden Thread 0 Location Kansas Detector(s) used Minelab Manticore Aug 29, 2011 #3 now that's a blush to the toes.
Ray S S Silver Member Joined Nov 18, 2007 Messages 3,010 Reaction score 59 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Huron, Mi. Detector(s) used Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250 Aug 29, 2011 Thread Owner #4 Yup, he's probably thinking, "But you've got no 'p-r-o-o-f' that it was me." LOL.
sniffer Gold Member Joined Dec 31, 2006 Messages 5,911 Reaction score 62 Golden Thread 0 Location Kansas Detector(s) used Minelab Manticore Aug 29, 2011 #5 WHO DID IT?................. I don't know
sniffer Gold Member Joined Dec 31, 2006 Messages 5,911 Reaction score 62 Golden Thread 0 Location Kansas Detector(s) used Minelab Manticore Aug 29, 2011 #6 how about a big smoochie ?