What's new

mississippian points from one of my shelters

outlawatheart

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2011
Messages
815
Reaction score
874
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hamilton County IL.
Detector(s) used
White's DFX Spectrum
DSC09743.webpmost of these came from the same two shelter bluffs
 
Upvote 0
Awesome points. Love they way you arranged them. Looks like the star of Bethlehem!
 
Nice looking Triangle Points outlaw.

Those are the most common Point type we find in my area and I have 4 or 5 sites that produce these in large numbers. Both of these trays came from the same site and I have close to 2,000 of them from there, though most of them are damaged because they are so fragile. .
 

Attachments

  • Points (11).webp
    Points (11).webp
    182 KB · Views: 105
  • Points (12).webp
    Points (12).webp
    120.6 KB · Views: 113
real nice triangles...I see a couple of those have needle tips...I have a couple like that I hold them in high regard that there was no damage just amazes me
 
Nice looking Triangle Points outlaw.

Those are the most common Point type we find in my area and I have 4 or 5 sites that produce these in large numbers. Both of these trays came from the same site and I have close to 2,000 of them from there, though most of them are damaged because they are so fragile. .

Man Reaper how many miles are in those two frames, nice collection.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom