Ant
Silver Member
I got 2 gold rings, 1 10k ring with a blue stone setting and 1 14k. The stone is flawless and is set in 10k gold, that tells me that it’s either synthetic or some other kind of man made stone, but I like it anyway.
I also got two silver coins, 1 57 Roosevelt dime and a 44 big P war nickel. This spot is getting harder to work as time goes by, not to mention the weeds are coming up faster and faster.
I also found four Hartford Fire Insurance rings circ 1950’s. I found 3 in the same area, not 2 feet apart. I saw many great hunters in this order, CAL HUNTER, Doug, Kenny, Dana Point Val, Ray from California, Jim, Fooleo and Dan (the Cap-en). I saw another hunter but I never got a chance to say hello or share finds. I latter found out that was Dana Point Mike AKA on T-Net oknorm, I’ll meet him next time. I saw most of them on Monday. Everyone got more than a few wheat’s, if not silver. The Cap-en had one of the stringiest wheats I ever seen, a great find indeed. Hopefully he'll post it in his next topic.
I have 16 photos I hope you guys like:
I also got two silver coins, 1 57 Roosevelt dime and a 44 big P war nickel. This spot is getting harder to work as time goes by, not to mention the weeds are coming up faster and faster.
I also found four Hartford Fire Insurance rings circ 1950’s. I found 3 in the same area, not 2 feet apart. I saw many great hunters in this order, CAL HUNTER, Doug, Kenny, Dana Point Val, Ray from California, Jim, Fooleo and Dan (the Cap-en). I saw another hunter but I never got a chance to say hello or share finds. I latter found out that was Dana Point Mike AKA on T-Net oknorm, I’ll meet him next time. I saw most of them on Monday. Everyone got more than a few wheat’s, if not silver. The Cap-en had one of the stringiest wheats I ever seen, a great find indeed. Hopefully he'll post it in his next topic.
I have 16 photos I hope you guys like:
Attachments
-
MLK Weekend Finds 1 Site.webp64 KB · Views: 1,072 -
MLK Weekend Finds 2.webp119.1 KB · Views: 1,026 -
MLK Weekend Finds 3.webp35.4 KB · Views: 1,024 -
MLK Weekend Finds 4.webp23.9 KB · Views: 1,024 -
MLK Weekend Finds 5.webp127.9 KB · Views: 1,020 -
MLK Weekend Finds 6.webp128.2 KB · Views: 1,019 -
MLK Weekend Finds 7.webp71.4 KB · Views: 1,005 -
MLK Weekend Finds 8.webp55.3 KB · Views: 997 -
MLK Weekend Finds 9.webp51.6 KB · Views: 996 -
MLK Weekend Finds 10.webp82.4 KB · Views: 998 -
MLK Weekend Finds 11.webp93.1 KB · Views: 1,012 -
MLK Weekend Finds 12.webp93.4 KB · Views: 997
Upvote
0
LOL

That ring looks sweet.






