Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gentlemen I am tired of this game, end it or I will issue timeouts to several members. It is just like a sports game, two players get in a fight BOTH are thrown out....

There is no "he started it first" if someone insults a member and he insults back BOTH broke the rules..
All sport fans of team sports disagree with you. In team sports, most of the time, the officials do not see the first punch thrown, only with the second punch, and the second player gets threw out of the game or suspended . Not fair, but that is the way it is in team sports and it seem the same way here. I have to go back to write great interesting comments on subjects and other members comments. Remember who is the most funny member here and who received the most LIKE comments. Good hunting and good luck. I have to go back to write great interesting comments and jokes enjoy by all. Peace to all.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, so much angst in this post lol. I thought the point of Treasure Hunting was hunting treasure, not someone given you every detail where to find it.

Frakn, tell you buddy he always has a place to stay here in Texas..I have a big yard :thumbsup:
I agree with you. I do not need any members to tell me where X marks the spot. Unlike other members, who get their leads from treasure books and treasure magazines, I get my leads from history books, old newspapers stories and from local people who are experts on local history. Each to their own. I have some great leads about Connecticut buried treasures. Good luck and good hunting.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thread reopened...Please stay on topic and no arguing...

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Frankn: you set foot near this one from the same party before it was found if I recall.

022-3003.jpg

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Yea that's the location of the only one that has been found. I think I missed it by about 100'.

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
OK, there's been a leak. One of the ten caches is in this location and I have no idea where that is!

Untitled-1.jpg
Anyone heard of Woodsy Swamp?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Untitled-1.jpg This cache contains a large emerald, a large ruby, pearls, and a cache of coins. It's up in the double digit thousands $$$.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Untitled-1.jpg

Well the PDF for this cache is out. It can be read on line or downloaded, 29 pages.
I read the story, but the clues are coded. I don't enjoy coding so I will skip this one. It is in PA. Frank

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
The cache is worth thousands and there is a map with multiple X's , but only one has a cache under it. Well, at least there is no poetry involved. LOL

Untitled-1.jpg

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anyone have the guy's contact number that is hiding the treasures? I know of a really good hidng place in my back yard that no one will be able to find it!

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Well, I changed my mine. I might just look for this one since I have figured out the location. Well the general location not the specific X spot.
Here's a picture hint. You are going to have to figure it out yourself from the clues.

Iron furnace.jpg On location

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Well, the hunt is on. One gal has been there already. Didn't find the cache, but she did find a silver ring. There are several ghost towns there and and old iron furnace.
If it warms up a bit, I might spend a few days looking up there.
Untitled-1.jpg

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well at this time of year at lest the snakes, and ticks are less of a concern, depending on the location.

I just may tempt fate and try down loading that pdf file. Make interesting reading this time of year.
Have load it on my I-pad tho.

So does it say what types of containers the caches are buried in?

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Well at this time of year at lest the snakes, and ticks are less of a concern, depending on the location.

I just may tempt fate and try down loading that pdf file. Make interesting reading this time of year.
Have load it on my I-pad tho.

So does it say what types of containers the caches are buried in?

I didn't see it mentioned, but most are in a section of 6" pvc pipe about 1' long with a cap on one end and a removable plug on the other end. The contents contain enough ( metal) mostly coins to trigger a 2 box. I have seen videos of some of the other caches. The gold cross cache is in a metal box of the type used for a cash box. That box is shown in post #1.

Last edited:

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Frank for the info!

au-artifax

May 23, 2013
US
Detector(s) used
Various Seismic generators and magnetic anomoly detector equipment (MADs).
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
OK back on track. Here is the treasure hunter that hid the 10 caches. yea, He carries a .45.

View attachment 1242050

According to his WS saga, it is a 1911 classic 45. BTW, it is too quiet on the other side. I did find some older posts which had links to all the cipher book the gentleman used to learn cryptology. If I can get the links to work here maybe the TN members can use them. I already got a jump on the keyword...lol. Anyways see you on the other side. My ID there you might recognize as having helped rid the web of the gentleman from southern pennsylvannia a ways back.

I always enjoy reading what you say Frankn, whether I agree with you or not.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions