What's new

modifcation ot my Avatar

Joined
Nov 8, 2004
Messages
14,625
Reaction score
11,951
Golden Thread
0
Location
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning Peeps: How do you like my updated version of my Avatar? It is a birthday gift from PBK. I loved the others, but I have to sitck with the same theme.

Don Jose de La Mancha
 
My brother made mine, its priceless ! Won't change it ever, never in my life!

Keep @ It and HH!!
 
it looks real nice .. it is definitely a keeper . 8)
 
I can see where you are coming from DJ, with the windmills, and the tilting of same, but in all honesty I did prefer your old one. The lonesome rider on his steed, shield, and staff at the ready. But then what do I know. :wink: :-\ ::)

regards Unicorn
 
Well Done! This is a Valiant Quixote avatar. I like it. :) :thumbsup:
 
I think it's great.More mission statement.......Uh,do you think it will favorably impress the fair Mary? ;D ;D
 
hey nice avatars are always nice :icon_scratch:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom