d2 Bronze Member Joined Mar 18, 2005 Messages 1,517 Reaction score 989 Golden Thread 0 Location Arkansas Detector(s) used Tesoro/Cibola Garrett ATPro Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Mar 20, 2017 #1 Thanks again. I have placed it in my ear of corn with the rest of my recent finds(last year or so) and the only one I have won. I will eventually get these in a frame...d2 Upvote 0
Thanks again. I have placed it in my ear of corn with the rest of my recent finds(last year or so) and the only one I have won. I will eventually get these in a frame...d2
I Ici Jr. Member Joined Mar 14, 2017 Messages 39 Reaction score 21 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 20, 2017 #2 Great Looking points
D Dust-Devil Jr. Member Joined Mar 13, 2017 Messages 26 Reaction score 47 Golden Thread 0 Location Iowa Detector(s) used minelab 30-30 whites spectrum Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 20, 2017 #3 Ici said: Great Looking points Click to expand... I hear the time spent arrowhead looking isn't accesed against your lifetime
Ici said: Great Looking points Click to expand... I hear the time spent arrowhead looking isn't accesed against your lifetime
d2 Bronze Member Joined Mar 18, 2005 Messages 1,517 Reaction score 989 Golden Thread 0 Location Arkansas Detector(s) used Tesoro/Cibola Garrett ATPro Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Mar 20, 2017 Thread Owner #4 Dust-Devil, I do so hope your right...d2
creekhunter Bronze Member Joined Dec 14, 2007 Messages 1,238 Reaction score 572 Golden Thread 0 Location Cincinnati, Ohio Detector(s) used Radio Shack Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 20, 2017 #5 I need an ear of corn bowl!
arrow86 Silver Member Joined May 6, 2014 Messages 3,377 Reaction score 4,083 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Shore Maryland Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 20, 2017 #6 Tasty looking corn
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 20, 2017 #7 So lets see all of them flint finds you have stored in that bowl.