What's new

Monday water hunt - 2 more Gold

CASPER-2

Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2012
Messages
17,375
Reaction score
20,667
Golden Thread
1
Location
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hooked up with Whydah for low tide on Monday
was way out at low tide and came up with old gold mans ring - unmarked
got a buffalo and a paper thin merc
knew there had to be more gold out there - we were still getting sinkers - lures and thin coins
which told us that if others missed these - they may have missed gold too
I ended up in a spot that was loaded with mung - as nasty type sea weed - could not see the bottom
so I was trying to head out of it when I got a loud signal - thought I had another large sinker
i fanned a few times trying to clear the bottom - when it settled I could see rocks - I rechecked and got blast
again - I looked down to see gold band staring up at me - thought it was a band - was surprised when I picked it up and saw it was a huge class ring
1970
Had been in the water about 4 hrs - started heading back to where we came in
when I got close to Whydah - he gave me ring sign - he got a nice 14k wedding band
we both got gold
icon_thumleft.gif
so it was a good day
IMGP0629.webp
 
Upvote 2
better pic of monday gold
DSC00291.webp
 
Need some beach's like that around here !
 
Looks like another great hunt. You've really been raking in the good ones! Congratulations!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom