Kevo_DFX
Hero Member
- Joined
- Sep 5, 2008
- Messages
- 567
- Reaction score
- 135
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Greensburg, PA
- Detector(s) used
- DFX
OK, tell me I am crazy.
I was doing a bit of thrift store junking today, and I came across this painting. I did not buy it ($40) but I have the woman holding it for me. It is a monet painting. I don't know if it is a repro or print or what. But I know folks have found valuable paintings before at yard sales and the like. Here's the thing, I CANNOT FIGURE OUT WHICH ONE IT IS! You would think a print or repro would have been made from a known painting.
It is very close to this painting, but NOT a match.
http://artchive.com/artchive/M/monet/garden.jpg.html
So here are the pics I took of it:
So, tell me I'm nuts.
Kevo
I was doing a bit of thrift store junking today, and I came across this painting. I did not buy it ($40) but I have the woman holding it for me. It is a monet painting. I don't know if it is a repro or print or what. But I know folks have found valuable paintings before at yard sales and the like. Here's the thing, I CANNOT FIGURE OUT WHICH ONE IT IS! You would think a print or repro would have been made from a known painting.
It is very close to this painting, but NOT a match.
http://artchive.com/artchive/M/monet/garden.jpg.html
So here are the pics I took of it:
So, tell me I'm nuts.
Kevo







