money in the Jar guess the total get 10%

strike it rich

Jun 19, 2007
Detector(s) used
Treasure baron with Goldtrax
This is just my way of saying thanks to tnet for a great site and its members for being the the kinda of folks they are.

The jar in question is a vessel for making wine the dimesions are as follows length 32 inch's diameter 23 inch's.

up to now it contains £35 in found coins bearing in mind this could take months to fill to the top plenty of time to get your guess in.

when its full the person that gets the exact total gets 10% of the total if there are no exact guesses the nearest one wins the 10%.

If you have paypal you will get your win via that if not a postal order the win will of course be in pounds and pence.

so get your guess in sit back fingers crossed and good luck.

On a different note I'm about to launch my new website its theme is trading finds you wish to trade for another article more on that nearer the launch date.

Attachments

• DSC00013.JPG
    DSC00013.JPG
    89.6 KB · Views: 1,986
357 Pounds & 28 ounces . . . er, I mean pense. £357.28

:thumbsup: Where are you filling in from is the question? Finds? Tips? It would take me years to fill that from pocket change. :tard:

Charlie P. (NY) said:

:thumbsup: Where are you filling in from is the question? Finds? Tips? It would take me years to fill that from pocket change. :tard:
Thanks for the very first guess and good luck the bottle is being filled with finds only when full I will take the change to the coinstar machine and post the receipt here

strike it rich said:
Charlie P. (NY) said:

Thanks for the very first guess and good luck the bottle is being filled with finds only when full I will take the change to the coinstar machine and post the receipt here
they have coinstar at EuroDisney :icon_scratch:
666 77 my noodle scratch

777 pounds 77 pence. If I win please make a donation to the British version of the wounded warrior program for the brits who served in Afghanistan and Iraq. siegfried schlagrule

Siegfried Schlagrule said:
777 pounds 77 pence. If I win please make a donation to the British version of the wounded warrior program for the brits who served in Afghanistan and Iraq. siegfried schlagrule
nice gesture

£525. Thanks for the contest. ;D

580 pounds 58 pence. Thanks for contest

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back