What's new

✅ SOLVED Monogrammed Horse Tack?

ajaj

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2012
Messages
1,137
Reaction score
1,554
Golden Thread
0
Location
Orange, Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Minelab eTrac
Minelab Excalibur 8"
Makro Racer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just found this in a cornfield close to a long filled-in foundation. I have found IH cents and other relics from the late 19th century. I love this thing; my last name is Smith! Thanks. I
725DB5B9-9B60-400C-A0C9-25737A3B61F7.webp
0F86DD25-7F96-41BE-89F7-7ACA3CE3DEBA.webp
 
That is cool. I have seen blinders with accoutrements very similar to that.
 
Upvote 0
Shameless post to bump this to a more recent viewing spot. First, Happy Easter. Next, I was hoping more people could weigh in on whether or not this is a monogrammed horse tag item. Thanks.

aj
 
Upvote 0
I would say it came from some sort of fancy horse/buggy tack?
 
Upvote 0
That's a lovely keeper AJ
Getting a rosette, or similar item monogrammed as that isn't a common item.
It's really cool to see the 4 lugs attached through the leather still.
Happy Easter.
 
Upvote 1
Thanks for the insights!

aj
 
Upvote 1

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Two What's Its
Replies
10
Views
633

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom