What's new

Moon Lake

I am a little perturbed that some are saying my work is a theory.
Well, (raises hand) I am guilty of saying "theory.' :). Just so you know, I called your solution a "theory" out of respect to all the t-hunters out there who have their own (well researched I might add) theories, namely mdog (because I like mdog and don't want to insult him. He's put mountain loads of work into this). I wasn't trying to insult you. I guess by trying to be respectful to all, I said something you may have taken in a way I didn't intend for it to be taken.

After all that happened at Moon Lake, and then me coming on here and fanboying, singing your praises and defending you from AH, know-nothings, it should be obvious where I put you and your solution in the whole scheme of things. I rode for 16 hours and camped for 3 days just to hear it. I also blew off other presentations in order to hear yours twice. Even before we met, you can go back in my history on here and see that I was singing your praises years ago, and that has only intensified.

Alas, my mouth is big and my feet are small.....lot's of room to stuff my feet in there I guess. I'm sorry it came out the way it did from me, and I'm sorry you took it that way. That was not my intent.
Everyone here would love to continue to hear your LUE solution and I'd hate for that to end on my account.
 
Last edited:
Oldtimetreasurelore

I have nothing against your methods to gain money and recognition. An old Greek proverb says: " Many can chew bones, others not even soft meat ". At least you have a team and help them out to finance their living whereabouts. We are like one man looking in the mirror, we look identical but one is "fake".
You stated you handled to Mel Fisher a DVD with KGC symbols which lead to KGC treasures. Because I know ( few hear this statement for the first time ) very well about KGC symbols and how they work, I want to show you a KGC symbol and I will ask from you to write its interpretation. This symbol was used to mark the place for the Maximillian treasure. After your explanation, I will give you my detailed explanation on it. Your exam:
 

Attachments

  • KGC symbol to Maximillian treasure.webp
    KGC symbol to Maximillian treasure.webp
    2.6 KB · Views: 86
Dons Camp and Goldfield Ghost Town, are the only experience you have in treasure hunting concerning Superstitions. Around a camp fire listening tall tales about Aliens, Human Lizards and Little Men. The poo hole at Dons Camp is the only place you can take a dose of truth and reality.
Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
 
[SIZE=5]mdog, I seem to remember telling somewhere, not too long ago, maybe I posted it here. But the story I heard from Charlie Garrett, Jim Alexander and Ed Bartholomew about the LUE map was..... Ed was present when the anonymous person with the map allowed a copy to be made at some meeting at a large convention center in maybe? El Segundo, Calif. where Von Mueller lived in the 1960s I think it was, The stranger allowed only one copy to be hurriedly made and Karl (Dean Miller) took it. Ed (Jesse Rascoe) said the man left and none of those present knew his name, he was never heard of again by anyone there. Me thinks the man allowed the map copied to get it into the public,perhaps because the person who made the map died and no one else could decode it. It was said none of America's Intelligence officer nor the FBI experts could break the code on the map. It took my about 25 years to finally find the landmarks necessary to align the map in the Superstition Mt. area. I am a little perturbed that some are saying my work is a theory. The proof I provided at MOON LAKE is ironclad, ever detail I showed is marked with symbols or coded carvings telling just how the lines were to be constructed.. Nobody is going to learn anything further about the LUE treasure. In time if I live long enough there will be a complete revealing of all the secret knowledge we (GCR Team) discovered in a set of two DVDs that will be sold on Amazon and the proceeds will be divided between families of our deceased members. Also there will be other DVDs of the discovery of the so called Lost Confederate Treasury at Danville, VA, which was not buried until the early 1930s by the "BOYS" and how we found the legendary Jesse James treasure near Lawton, OK also buried in the 1930s I have solved the mystery of most legendary treasure tales and recoveries have been made at some. Two caches from the Jonathan Swift area were made in 1994 or early 1995. A map was given to me by Michael Paul Henson a few months before he died of cigarette caused cancer. The two "friends"I directed to the recoveries were known to Michael and myself and were thought to be trust worthy partners, but the gold was not shared with Mary Henson or me after Michael passed on. My share was to be delivered to the Abilene, TX treasure show in March 1995, But they didn't show up. One of them, a Chickasaw Indian passed on a year or two later, the other now owns a large Aircraft business in Florida. Several people knew of the recovery and two were at the Moon Lake affair. [/SIZE]
That's enough of your time taken.
[SIZE=5]HBBB [/SIZE]
THANKS AGAIN, BOB.

ANOTHER QUESTION FOR YOU, PLEASE. ARE THE CARVINGS AND INTERSECTING LINES, IN THE SUPERSTITION MOUNTAINS AREA, SIMILAR TO WHAT YOU HAVE FOUND AROUND THE SMOKE ROCK MOUNTAIN SITE, BACK IN ARKANSAS? I'VE READ YOUR BOOK SEVERAL TIMES AND IT SEEMS LIKE YOU ARE FINDING THE SAME CLUES AT THE SITES THAT YOU STUDY.
 
A man from Greece moved to America. He was feeling sick all the time. Had trouble getting out of bed he was so sick. He went to several American doctors for help. No luck the illness was just getting worse. So he decided to try a Greek doctor. The doctor had a cure. He told his patient to get a pot with a lid. He was instructed to put it under his bed. Every time the Greek had to go to the bathroom he was told to get the pot out and sh and ps in the pot. Put the lid back on and slide it under the bed. He was to do this for a month. After a month he was instructed to pull the pot out morning and night. Remove the lid and stick his face over it and take a deep breath. He was told to do this for a month. After a month the Greek was feeling great. He went back to the Greek doctor and told him he was cured. He asked the doctor was was wrong with him. The doctor replied, "you were homesick". Anyone who has visited Greece knows that smell!
So Kraigmar get yourself a pot and follow the above instructions every time you feel like spouting sh on tnet. Do it in the pot. You will feel so much better!
Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
 
A man from Greece moved to America. He was feeling sick all the time. Had trouble getting out of bed he was so sick. He went to several American doctors for help. No luck the illness was just getting worse. So he decided to try a Greek doctor. The doctor had a cure. He told his patient to get a pot with a lid. He was instructed to put it under his bed. Every time the Greek had to go to the bathroom he was told to get the pot out and sh and ps in the pot. Put the lid back on and slide it under the bed. He was to do this for a month. After a month he was instructed to pull the pot out morning and night. Remove the lid and stick his face over it and take a deep breath. He was told to do this for a month. After a month the Greek was feeling great. He went back to the Greek doctor and told him he was cured. He asked the doctor was was wrong with him. The doctor replied, "you were homesick". Anyone who has visited Greece knows that smell!
So Kraigmar get yourself a pot and follow the above instructions every time you feel like spouting sh on tnet. Do it in the pot. You will feel so much better!
Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
Frank, I know you have a 100% disability due to your expose to the Orange vapors. I don't use to take advantage or debate with people with disabilities, so I will not make comments on your posts. May God give you peace for the rest of your life.
 
Frank, I know you have a 100% disability due to your expose to the Orange vapors. I don't use to take advantage or debate with people with disabilities, so I will not make comments on your posts. May God give you peace for the rest of your life.
Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz dam fly!
 
Gentleman, please end it or a mod will.
 
Randy Bradford's LUE presentation from Moon Lake. My arm and head make many appearances in the video. :)





THANKS AGAIN, BOB.

ANOTHER QUESTION FOR YOU, PLEASE. ARE THE CARVINGS AND INTERSECTING LINES, IN THE SUPERSTITION MOUNTAINS AREA, SIMILAR TO WHAT YOU HAVE FOUND AROUND THE SMOKE ROCK MOUNTAIN SITE, BACK IN ARKANSAS? I'VE READ YOUR BOOK SEVERAL TIMES AND IT SEEMS LIKE YOU ARE FINDING THE SAME CLUES AT THE SITES THAT YOU STUDY.
Mdog,
In all 40 states we have investigated where we found depositories the clues are identical except those relating to topography since they match only that exact place. The ones giving information like directions and distances and death traps are always the same.
Also since I am short on time, but want to include a note to markman about Maximillian's treasure that is/was in Texas. I'm sure all he knows about that subject is something he read in a treasure magazine. Be sure that when I find time to clip some shots from a couple of videos I made of the real depository of that treasure, which was worked in the early 90s and a recovery made some years later. I will post part of the treasure map, show proof where a explosive death trap was set off killing some fools who couldn't read the danger signs and if I can find it again a google earth shot of the discovery area which required extensive construction of a road to get to the top on the mountain to reach the cache
mdog, since there is a lot of interest by true treasure hunters on this form and elsewhere. If there is demand I may dust off some of my old videos sold 40 years ago and revise them by upgrading VHS to HD and offer them again, the information they impart is ageless so everything shown can be found anywhere in places where tree and rock carvings have survived over 140-165 years of weather, and expanding civilization. I'll sell DVDs due to the cost of having them produced commercially.
HBBB
 
Mdog,
In all 40 states we have investigated where we found depositories the clues are identical except those relating to topography since they match only that exact place. The ones giving information like directions and distances and death traps are always the same.
Also since I am short on time, but want to include a note to markman about Maximillian's treasure that is/was in Texas. I'm sure all he knows about that subject is something he read in a treasure magazine. Be sure that when I find time to clip some shots from a couple of videos I made of the real depository of that treasure, which was worked in the early 90s and a recovery made some years later. I will post part of the treasure map, show proof where a explosive death trap was set off killing some fools who couldn't read the danger signs and if I can find it again a google earth shot of the discovery area which required extensive construction of a road to get to the top on the mountain to reach the cache
mdog, since there is a lot of interest by true treasure hunters on this form and elsewhere. If there is demand I may dust off some of my old videos sold 40 years ago and revise them by upgrading VHS to HD and offer them again, the information they impart is ageless so everything shown can be found anywhere in places where tree and rock carvings have survived over 140-165 years of weather, and expanding civilization. I'll sell DVDs due to the cost of having them produced commercially.
HBBB
THANKS AGAIN, BOB.

IF THE CLUES ARE ALL THE SAME, EXCEPT FOR THE TOPO CLUES, WOULDN'T IT MAKE SENSE TO HAVE A MASTER KEY THAT WOULD SHOW THE LOCATIONS OF ALL OF THESE SITES ON ONE DOCUMENT, COVER THE WHOLE COUNTRY INSTEAD OF ONE SMALL AREA?
 
Well, (raises hand) I am guilty of saying "theory.' :). Just so you know, I called your solution a "theory" out of respect to all the t-hunters out there who have their own (well researched I might add) theories, namely mdog (because I like mdog and don't want to insult him. He's put mountain loads of work into this). I wasn't trying to insult you. I guess by trying to be respectful to all, I said something you may have taken in a way I didn't intend for it to be taken.

After all that happened at Moon Lake, and then me coming on here and fanboying, singing your praises and defending you from AH, know-nothings, it should be obvious where I put you and your solution in the whole scheme of things. I rode for 16 hours and camped for 3 days just to hear it. I also blew off other presentations in order to hear yours twice. Even before we met, you can go back in my history on here and see that I was singing your praises years ago, and that has only intensified.

Alas, my mouth is big and my feet are small.....lot's of room to stuff my feet in there I guess. I'm sorry it came out the way it did from me, and I'm sorry you took it that way. That was not my intent.
Everyone here would love to continue to hear your LUE solution and I'd hate for that to end on my account.
An FYI, Bob reached out to me a day after I posted this. He wasn't talking about me. Bob and I are still on very good terms and talk regularly. :)
 
Last edited:
THANKS AGAIN, BOB.

IF THE CLUES ARE ALL THE SAME, EXCEPT FOR THE TOPO CLUES, WOULDN'T IT MAKE SENSE TO HAVE A MASTER KEY THAT WOULD SHOW THE LOCATIONS OF ALL OF THESE SITES ON ONE DOCUMENT, COVER THE WHOLE COUNTRY INSTEAD OF ONE SMALL AREA?
Did I reply to this before? If not let me clear up my statement that all clue are the same "type". Meaning they are all made of something, either carved on rocks and trees, sometimes painted on buildings, made from metal pieces or objects ie. plow points, axes, pitch forks, shovels (a sign to dig),knives, pipe, rebar, iron rods, horseshoes, guns, pieces of glass broken in a certain way, pottery shards, bottles embossed with numbers/letters, stones shaped in ways to indicate a direction or distance i.e. arrows, hearts, star, square, trowel, chevron, clover 3 or 4 leaf, hubcap to fit only one or two vehicles then use the clue from name, skulls/heads, boulders set on top of or held up by smaller stones, windows in rocks or mountains, dog shaped stones, sculptures-may be cliffs or sculptured mountains/hills maybe be tiny or huge. broken pieces of china like cups plates pitchers teakettle any may have writing as clue, safe door, strong box in hole upside down means dig deeper or beside of hole, or just the lid, buried jars of coins coded by denomination for distances, cans bent or shaped to represent a pattern, just think anything you find in a treasure depository/region/area may be a clue, don't dismiss anything and use logic to figure out what it could mean. Deep thinking is required for most clues. If you don't think of what it may at first, keep a photo to refresh your mind and sometime it may shock you to see what it could mean. Each clue will have directions or measurements or both. Shapes usually are found on topo maps, A funny bent old telegraph wire is often the stream where the cache may be found, it will show on a topo map exactly the way its bent. Anything made of glass or metal with letters or numbers is 95% a clue
Any or all of the above will be found in a depository. Also "hootowl" trees or trees with blazes are good indicators of a cache along the lines or in the direction of the pointing limb or from the blaze remember all lines run both directions until stopped by a turn or another clue watch carefully when walking a line for a 45 dg takeoff very common. There is a code used for blazes but that is long winded and this is already too long. Note this is the first time the above has appeared in print. Later a book with photos will be available if my eyes and life hold out for another year or so. Those of you who have looked at the clues in my office can describe them if you like.
I hope you- Dig often, dig shallow and dig yellow..........good luck
HBBB
 
Did I reply to this before? If not let me clear up my statement that all clue are the same "type". Meaning they are all made of something, either carved on rocks and trees, sometimes painted on buildings, made from metal pieces or objects ie. plow points, axes, pitch forks, shovels (a sign to dig),knives, pipe, rebar, iron rods, horseshoes, guns, pieces of glass broken in a certain way, pottery shards, bottles embossed with numbers/letters, stones shaped in ways to indicate a direction or distance i.e. arrows, hearts, star, square, trowel, chevron, clover 3 or 4 leaf, hubcap to fit only one or two vehicles then use the clue from name, skulls/heads, boulders set on top of or held up by smaller stones, windows in rocks or mountains, dog shaped stones, sculptures-may be cliffs or sculptured mountains/hills maybe be tiny or huge. broken pieces of china like cups plates pitchers teakettle any may have writing as clue, safe door, strong box in hole upside down means dig deeper or beside of hole, or just the lid, buried jars of coins coded by denomination for distances, cans bent or shaped to represent a pattern, just think anything you find in a treasure depository/region/area may be a clue, don't dismiss anything and use logic to figure out what it could mean. Deep thinking is required for most clues. If you don't think of what it may at first, keep a photo to refresh your mind and sometime it may shock you to see what it could mean. Each clue will have directions or measurements or both. Shapes usually are found on topo maps, A funny bent old telegraph wire is often the stream where the cache may be found, it will show on a topo map exactly the way its bent. Anything made of glass or metal with letters or numbers is 95% a clue
Any or all of the above will be found in a depository. Also "hootowl" trees or trees with blazes are good indicators of a cache along the lines or in the direction of the pointing limb or from the blaze remember all lines run both directions until stopped by a turn or another clue watch carefully when walking a line for a 45 dg takeoff very common. There is a code used for blazes but that is long winded and this is already too long. Note this is the first time the above has appeared in print. Later a book with photos will be available if my eyes and life hold out for another year or so. Those of you who have looked at the clues in my office can describe them if you like.
I hope you- Dig often, dig shallow and dig yellow..........good luck
HBBB
GREAT POST, BOB. THANK YOU FOR THE INFORMATION. I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO READING YOUR NEXT BOOK.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom