What's new

Moon Lake

That said....... it looks like Bob is not only giving me permission to speak for him about his LUE theory, but it kinda seems a part of him WANTS me to. So..........should I start a new thread and get down to brass tacks?
Sounds like a good idea.

Hi,

I'm at the beach now. I have never used the discriminate feature before. I would like to pick up only gold or silver signals, and ignore all others. Can anybody point me in the right direction?

I've found gold from 3 (small gold ring) to a 48 ( large rice grad, ring) and all numbers in between, solid 13's and 14's for pendents, you have to dig it all.
 
Yeah, bring it. Wanna start at the shocking ending, or ease into it? We're all aging fast around here.
 
Sounds like a good idea.
Well since our trip to Utah's Moon Lake gathering, my old back and hip won't allow me to get outside and work. I'm sitting here reading posts about the theories several of you have about the LUE. I've said it before,, but the LUE map fits only one place on earth. The chances the alignment points on the map fitting exactly another place is astronomical. I would like you all to put all the hours guessing at where that place is, too instead put that time into serious research on the treasure regions near your home. In my experience I can almost guarantee few of you are more than one hours drive to a KGC treasure site. I am fully retired from the game and only my team will be doing the leg work in the several depositories we are working. So I am going to post the proof of where the LUE region is at. I do mean the region because the LUE covers a rectangle 75 miles south to north by 215 miles west to east. Some of you have guessed Victorio Peak to be KGC and I agree although I have not been there. I know a bit about the other VP just across the NM line in TX, which has the same sort of location. Please understand I have poor eyesight and make mistakes in spelling and grammar. If you can't believe what you see below, keep wasting your time with the LUE map.
HBBB
Please check the attachments.
1755789347609.webp

1755789397369.webp

1755790542047.webp
1755789523467.webp
 
Well since our trip to Utah's Moon Lake gathering, my old back and hip won't allow me to get outside and work. I'm sitting here reading posts about the theories several of you have about the LUE. I've said it before,, but the LUE map fits only one place on earth. The chances the alignment points on the map fitting exactly another place is astronomical. I would like you all to put all the hours guessing at where that place is, too instead put that time into serious research on the treasure regions near your home. In my experience I can almost guarantee few of you are more than one hours drive to a KGC treasure site. I am fully retired from the game and only my team will be doing the leg work in the several depositories we are working. So I am going to post the proof of where the LUE region is at. I do mean the region because the LUE covers a rectangle 75 miles south to north by 215 miles west to east. Some of you have guessed Victorio Peak to be KGC and I agree although I have not been there. I know a bit about the other VP just across the NM line in TX, which has the same sort of location. Please understand I have poor eyesight and make mistakes in spelling and grammar. If you can't believe what you see below, keep wasting your time with the LUE map.
HBBB
Please check the attachments.
View attachment 2221911
View attachment 2221912
View attachment 2221915View attachment 2221913
Ha, that's a good one. You are late to the show because this theory was searched long time ago without any result.
But I know how this theory works: if something worth will be find in that region, you will request your 25% cut for your assistance. Seems this is working well in your world but don't forget how out there are people who doesn't digest these kind of smarties. Good luck again and quick recovery with your health issues.
 
Last edited:
Ha, that's a good one. You are late to the show because this theory was searched long time ago without any result.
But I know how this theory works: if something worth will be find in that region, you will request your 25% cut for your assistance. Seems this is working well in your world but don't forget how out there are people who doesn't digest these kind of smarties. Good luck again and quick recovery with your health issues.
Take it from markmar:

Zero time in the Sups.
Zero time in AZ.
Zero time in the field.
Zero time in the USA.
Zero time outdoors.
Zero clues seen in person.
Zero clues dug up.
Zero time making recoveries.

Yes.
Take it from markmar.

I have been to 2 of markmar's "treasure sites" in the Sups. One of them I recorded in 5K and sent him privately. Both of those sites were garbage. Just shadows on Google Earth. After I did him those favors (I thought we were getting along), he sent me a profanity laced email because I had the nerve to say "I don't think the Wagoner walked 25 miles to your spot."

markmar is a true expert in this field. lol. Take it from markmar.
 
Last edited:
Take it from markmar:

Zero time in the Sups.
Zero time in AZ.
Zero time in the field.
Zero time in the USA.
Zero time outdoors.
Zero clues seen in person.
Zero clues dug up.
Zero time making recoveries.

Yes.
Take it from markmar.

I have been to 2 of markmar's "treasure sites" in the Sups. One of them I recorded in 5K and sent him privately. Both of those sites were garbage. Just shadows on Google Earth. After I did him those favors, he sent me a profanity laced email because I had the nerve to say "I don't think the Wagoner walked 25 miles to your spot."

markmar is a true expert in this field. lol. Take it from markmar.
I like your woman side of your character. I as wrote in your email " see you there when I believe is the proper time". Many kisses.
 
I like your woman side of your character. I as wrote in your email " see you there when I believe is the proper time". Many kisses.
Says the guy living this treasure life through his computer, to a guy actually living it.
 
Says the guy living this treasure life through his computer, to the guy actually living it.
Take your tall tales awarded friend and go to Adamsville. There is buried a Templar who points with his finger the direction to the LUE treasure. You will find his grave, where the first ray of sun will fall on the ground after the next complete sun eclipse.
Don't miss the next episode, it will explain how the Priest from the stone maps lost his horse in Queen Valley. Stay tuned, there are more to see!
 
Take your tall tales awarded friend and go to Adamsville. There is buried a Templar who points with his finger the direction to the LUE treasure. You will find his grave, where the first ray of sun will fall on the ground after the next complete sun eclipse.
Don't miss the next episode, it will explain how the Priest from the stone maps lost his horse in Queen Valley. Stay tuned, there are more to see!
Yawn.....bored and sleepy I am becoming.
 
Yawn.....bored and sleepy I am becoming.
Like all who have read your friend's story. Was like the "Lust for gold" with different actors.
 
Like all who have read your friend's story. Was like the "Lust for gold" with different actors.
Funny.
People came from around the world to see him.
How many people would come to see you?
 
Funny.
People came from around the world to see him.
How many people would come to see you?
Maybe they never saw how a tall tales story teller looks like.
Only good friends would come to see me, the others can go to see everything they like.
 
Well since our trip to Utah's Moon Lake gathering, my old back and hip won't allow me to get outside and work. I'm sitting here reading posts about the theories several of you have about the LUE. I've said it before,, but the LUE map fits only one place on earth. The chances the alignment points on the map fitting exactly another place is astronomical. I would like you all to put all the hours guessing at where that place is, too instead put that time into serious research on the treasure regions near your home. In my experience I can almost guarantee few of you are more than one hours drive to a KGC treasure site. I am fully retired from the game and only my team will be doing the leg work in the several depositories we are working. So I am going to post the proof of where the LUE region is at. I do mean the region because the LUE covers a rectangle 75 miles south to north by 215 miles west to east. Some of you have guessed Victorio Peak to be KGC and I agree although I have not been there. I know a bit about the other VP just across the NM line in TX, which has the same sort of location. Please understand I have poor eyesight and make mistakes in spelling and grammar. If you can't believe what you see below, keep wasting your time with the LUE map.
HBBB
Please check the attachments.
View attachment 2221911
View attachment 2221912
View attachment 2221915View attachment 2221913
THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION , BOB. I'LL ALSO TYPE IN CAPS, TO MAKE IT EASIER FOR YOU TO READ.

IN YOUR DECADES OF TREASURE HUNTING AND YOU FAMILIARITY WITH OTHER TREASURE HUNTERS, HAVE YOU EVER FOUND OUT WHO CREATED THE LUE MAP? SOMEBODY MUST KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT THE HISTORY OF THE MAP AND I WAS WONDERING IF YOU HAVE HEARD ANYTHING.
 
THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION , BOB. I'LL ALSO TYPE IN CAPS, TO MAKE IT EASIER FOR YOU TO READ.

IN YOUR DECADES OF TREASURE HUNTING AND YOU FAMILIARITY WITH OTHER TREASURE HUNTERS, HAVE YOU EVER FOUND OUT WHO CREATED THE LUE MAP? SOMEBODY MUST KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT THE HISTORY OF THE MAP AND I WAS WONDERING IF YOU HAVE HEARD ANYTHING.
[SIZE=5]mdog, I seem to remember telling somewhere, not too long ago, maybe I posted it here. But the story I heard from Charlie Garrett, Jim Alexander and Ed Bartholomew about the LUE map was..... Ed was present when the anonymous person with the map allowed a copy to be made at some meeting at a large convention center in maybe? El Segundo, Calif. where Von Mueller lived in the 1960s I think it was, The stranger allowed only one copy to be hurriedly made and Karl (Dean Miller) took it. Ed (Jesse Rascoe) said the man left and none of those present knew his name, he was never heard of again by anyone there. Me thinks the man allowed the map copied to get it into the public,perhaps because the person who made the map died and no one else could decode it. It was said none of America's Intelligence officer nor the FBI experts could break the code on the map. It took my about 25 years to finally find the landmarks necessary to align the map in the Superstition Mt. area. I am a little perturbed that some are saying my work is a theory. The proof I provided at MOON LAKE is ironclad, ever detail I showed is marked with symbols or coded carvings telling just how the lines were to be constructed.. Nobody is going to learn anything further about the LUE treasure. In time if I live long enough there will be a complete revealing of all the secret knowledge we (GCR Team) discovered in a set of two DVDs that will be sold on Amazon and the proceeds will be divided between families of our deceased members. Also there will be other DVDs of the discovery of the so called Lost Confederate Treasury at Danville, VA, which was not buried until the early 1930s by the "BOYS" and how we found the legendary Jesse James treasure near Lawton, OK also buried in the 1930s I have solved the mystery of most legendary treasure tales and recoveries have been made at some. Two caches from the Jonathan Swift area were made in 1994 or early 1995. A map was given to me by Michael Paul Henson a few months before he died of cigarette caused cancer. The two "friends"I directed to the recoveries were known to Michael and myself and were thought to be trust worthy partners, but the gold was not shared with Mary Henson or me after Michael passed on. My share was to be delivered to the Abilene, TX treasure show in March 1995, But they didn't show up. One of them, a Chickasaw Indian passed on a year or two later, the other now owns a large Aircraft business in Florida. Several people knew of the recovery and two were at the Moon Lake affair. [/SIZE]
That's enough of your time taken.
[SIZE=5]HBBB [/SIZE]
 
Ha, that's a good one. You are late to the show because this theory was searched long time ago without any result.
But I know how this theory works: if something worth will be find in that region, you will request your 25% cut for your assistance. Seems this is working well in your world but don't forget how out there are people who doesn't digest these kind of smarties. Good luck again aand quick recovery with your health issues.
At first glance I was going to pass your snide remarks by, but maybe you are naive as it appears, You really don't get it because you have no idea of what I just said. My work is no theory it is fact that the LUE has been found in Arizona. I checked your profile and see you have made over 4000 posts and most tell me you are a
"drug store cowboy" not a treasure hunter, I am at least 60 years ahead of your first thought of treasure . I'm going to say this for your benefit, please check me out but I am known to almost all real hunters. I've been making presentations at treasure shows for nearly 50 years. I retired at age 37 and did nothing but hunt unless I wanted to play with my other joy. building custom hunting rifles for noteworthy rich big game and African game hunters. I have played as I desired for many years I worked with most famous successful treasure hunters who came to me for help on projects including Mel Fisher, Norman Scott, Jim Alexander,, H. Glen Carson, Apache Jim Wilson and many others.
here is Mel Fisher with me in Mena Arkansas in 1993, I'm handing him a copy of our Bible Tree video which tells how to read a treasure map tree that led to two KGC recoveries. GCR was also in New Mexico when Mel was working on huge KGC cache hidden in tunnel under tall mesa. Mel located the tunnel using his helicopter detection system.
1756002239206.webp

Below see, Apache Jim Wilson on right with Bob Snuffy Smith, 1978, We were searching for 50,000 in gold from a payroll robbery in eastern I.T in 1892 and buried near my boyhood home in far west Arkansas. The gold wasn't found until after both had died. Later a waybill was located in a small cave on a mountain top with KGC code written on the ceiling of the cave, made with charcoal. The map was still legible after 125 years. learned the payroll was for logging companies in McCurtin county, Choctaw Nation, also inside the cave was two 1892 Winchester rifles and metal parts of two saddles and bridles. Our crew working this site were all with me at Moon Lake. gathering last week. Reckon this proves our abilities Markman,, so you see why we don't need 25% of the nothing you will never find. Hope this is readable, HBBB
1756003103062.webp
 
[SIZE=5]mdog, I seem to remember telling somewhere, not too long ago, maybe I posted it here. But the story I heard from Charlie Garrett, Jim Alexander and Ed Bartholomew about the LUE map was..... Ed was present when the anonymous person with the map allowed a copy to be made at some meeting at a large convention center in maybe? El Segundo, Calif. where Von Mueller lived in the 1960s I think it was, The stranger allowed only one copy to be hurriedly made and Karl (Dean Miller) took it. Ed (Jesse Rascoe) said the man left and none of those present knew his name, he was never heard of again by anyone there. Me thinks the man allowed the map copied to get it into the public,perhaps because the person who made the map died and no one else could decode it. It was said none of America's Intelligence officer nor the FBI experts could break the code on the map. It took my about 25 years to finally find the landmarks necessary to align the map in the Superstition Mt. area. I am a little perturbed that some are saying my work is a theory. The proof I provided at MOON LAKE is ironclad, ever detail I showed is marked with symbols or coded carvings telling just how the lines were to be constructed.. Nobody is going to learn anything further about the LUE treasure. In time if I live long enough there will be a complete revealing of all the secret knowledge we (GCR Team) discovered in a set of two DVDs that will be sold on Amazon and the proceeds will be divided between families of our deceased members. Also there will be other DVDs of the discovery of the so called Lost Confederate Treasury at Danville, VA, which was not buried until the early 1930s by the "BOYS" and how we found the legendary Jesse James treasure near Lawton, OK also buried in the 1930s I have solved the mystery of most legendary treasure tales and recoveries have been made at some. Two caches from the Jonathan Swift area were made in 1994 or early 1995. A map was given to me by Michael Paul Henson a few months before he died of cigarette caused cancer. The two "friends"I directed to the recoveries were known to Michael and myself and were thought to be trust worthy partners, but the gold was not shared with Mary Henson or me after Michael passed on. My share was to be delivered to the Abilene, TX treasure show in March 1995, But they didn't show up. One of them, a Chickasaw Indian passed on a year or two later, the other now owns a large Aircraft business in Florida. Several people knew of the recovery and two were at the Moon Lake affair. [/SIZE]
That's enough of your time taken.
[SIZE=5]HBBB [/SIZE]
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE INFORMATION, BOB. I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR DVDs.
 
Kraigmar is a AH just ignore him. Reminds me of the flys buzzing the poo hole at Dons Camp. He is jealous of all true thunters. Has a opinion on everything and is always wrong.
 
At first glance I was going to pass your snide remarks by, but maybe you are naive as it appears, You really don't get it because you have no idea of what I just said. My work is no theory it is fact that the LUE has been found in Arizona. I checked your profile and see you have made over 4000 posts and most tell me you are a
"drug store cowboy" not a treasure hunter, I am at least 60 years ahead of your first thought of treasure . I'm going to say this for your benefit, please check me out but I am known to almost all real hunters. I've been making presentations at treasure shows for nearly 50 years. I retired at age 37 and did nothing but hunt unless I wanted to play with my other joy. building custom hunting rifles for noteworthy rich big game and African game hunters. I have played as I desired for many years I worked with most famous successful treasure hunters who came to me for help on projects including Mel Fisher, Norman Scott, Jim Alexander,, H. Glen Carson, Apache Jim Wilson and many others.
here is Mel Fisher with me in Mena Arkansas in 1993, I'm handing him a copy of our Bible Tree video which tells how to read a treasure map tree that led to two KGC recoveries. GCR was also in New Mexico when Mel was working on huge KGC cache hidden in tunnel under tall mesa. Mel located the tunnel using his helicopter detection system.
View attachment 2222256
Below see, Apache Jim Wilson on right with Bob Snuffy Smith, 1978, We were searching for 50,000 in gold from a payroll robbery in eastern I.T in 1892 and buried near my boyhood home in far west Arkansas. The gold wasn't found until after both had died. Later a waybill was located in a small cave on a mountain top with KGC code written on the ceiling of the cave, made with charcoal. The map was still legible after 125 years. learned the payroll was for logging companies in McCurtin county, Choctaw Nation, also inside the cave was two 1892 Winchester rifles and metal parts of two saddles and bridles. Our crew working this site were all with me at Moon Lake. gathering last week. Reckon this proves our abilities Markman,, so you see why we don't need 25% of the nothing you will never find. Hope this is readable, HBBB View attachment 2222259
As I wrote, I wish you good luck, and I also wish you to make good money from that video on Amazon. Tall tales can't feed families.
Mel Fisher made a nice treasure discovery on Atocha, but he became greed and wanted more treasure in mainland. So, he contacted people who had some info about treasures and rich lost gold mines in Utah and other states. He spent some money with those guys, and after realizing the bluff, returned to his prime interest.
Don't blame my character, because you make it as you can see it.
 
As I wrote, I wish you good luck, and I also wish you to make good money from that video on Amazon. Tall tales can't feed families.
Mel Fisher made a nice treasure discovery on Atocha, but he became greed and wanted more treasure in mainland. So, he contacted people who had some info about treasures and rich lost gold mines in Utah and other states. He spent some money with those guys, and after realizing the bluff, returned to his prime interest.
Don't blame my character, because you make it as you can see it.
Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
 
Kraigmar is a AH just ignore him. Reminds me of the flys buzzing the poo hole at Dons Camp. He is jealous of all true thunters. Has a opinion on everything and is always wrong.
Dons Camp and Goldfield Ghost Town, are the only experience you have in treasure hunting concerning Superstitions. Around a camp fire listening tall tales about Aliens, Human Lizards and Little Men. The poo hole at Dons Camp is the only place you can take a dose of truth and reality.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom