What's new

Moon Lake

cuzimloony

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
975
Reaction score
1,624
Golden Thread
0
Location
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Series
Minelab Gold Monster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is there anything anyone would like to see in particular? Ill share whatever Im allowed to :)
20250814_200608.webp20250814_201029.webp20250814_200543.webp20250814_201058.webp20250814_201223.webp20250814_201354.webp20250814_201436.webp20250814_201438.webp
 

Attachments

  • 20250814_202824.webp
    20250814_202824.webp
    1.9 MB · Views: 99
Thanks cuz. I watched the live feed, last night. I'm hoping to see Bob and Randy's presentations about the LUE map. Also, I'd like to know how to get a copy of Randy's new book about the LUE. Looks like a good size crowd.
 
Thanks cuz. I watched the live feed, last night. I'm hoping to see Bob and Randy's presentations about the LUE map. Also, I'd like to know how to get a copy of Randy's new book about the LUE. Looks like a good size crowd.
I hate to disappoint..... Bob will not allow his presentation to be recorded. Randy might though! Ill try.
Funny story, I met Bob last night, but didn't! Lol
I introduced myself to Warren Gettler and chatted for a couple minutes. Then when it was Bob's turn, I said "Hey Mr. Brewer it's a pleasure to meet you." He heard none of it and walked right away. lol.
Ill try again today....... :)
 
Last edited:
The presentation I'm most interested in is off-limits to outsiders. Maybe if you possess an eidetic auditory memory you can rehash the talk directly from your noggin. No? Oh well . . .
 
The presentation I'm most interested in is off-limits to outsiders. Maybe if you possess an eidetic auditory memory you can rehash the talk directly from your noggin. No? Oh well . . .
Bobs rules man.

What can I do.........
 
Randy recorded his own presentation so you'll get that on youtube.

I can sum up both their presentations in 1 word each.
Bob = Masons
Randy = Templars

Me....... what's the difference? :)
 
Randy recorded his own presentation so you'll get that on youtube.

I can sum up both their presentations in 1 word each.
Bob = Masons
Randy = Templars

Me....... what's the difference? :)
Did you learn anything new and/or surprising?
 
If Kelly Nelson is there you need to go listen to what he has to say.
 
Did you learn anything new and/or surprising?
Oh lord......
Absolutely. I have been "fanboying" since I saw Bob. Had breakfast with him. Went back to his hotel. Been at his "table" ever since. Talked about the LUE and Masons the whole time.
MY head is spinning Ive heard so much.
Kelly Nielson's presentation on Spanish symbols was like an excelent Charles Kenworthy masterclass.
Bob's LUE map explanation was fun. Im reluctant to "offer" information, but he did say I can talk about it. I just couldnt record it.
Did you know there is a pyramid on Poston's Butte...... ;)
Does that whet the whistle?
Man Ive been giddy like a high school girl all day.....
20250815_204520.webp
 
If Kelly Nelson is there you need to go listen to what he has to say.
I saw his presentations. We exchanged phone numbers. I thoroughly enjoyed and learned a lot from him and hope that continues.....
 
Thank you for the updates, cuz. Sounds like fun.
Absolutely.

Bob has another presentation tomorrow and they gave him an extra 45 minutes. Says he's gonna show us the dollar bill trick.........

Plus on a slightly more personal level, a brown bear was sighted about 200 yards from the tent area today, and it's raining. Gonna be a long night....... :)
20250814_182043.webp
 
The presentation I'm most interested in is off-limits to outsiders. Maybe if you possess an eidetic auditory memory you can rehash the talk directly from your noggin. No? Oh well . . .
I have been given permission by Bob to talk about anything whatsoever in his presentation. I dont have pictures or video, but I watched his presentation twice. Ask me anything you want.
If nobody dont asks anything, Im more than happy to keep it to myself :)
(I just feel bad offering it all up so, lets discuss it!)
 
I have been given permission by Bob to talk about anything whatsoever in his presentation. I dont have pictures or video, but I watched his presentation twice. Ask me anything you want.
If nobody dont asks anything, Im more than happy to keep it to myself :)
(I just feel bad offering it all up so, lets discuss it!)
Thanks for the offer cuz. It's hard to ask you specific questions about a topic that already has so much available in the public domain, much of it provided by Bob Brewer himself. Were there any disclosures that you found to be surprising?
 
Thanks for the offer cuz. It's hard to ask you specific questions about a topic that already has so much available in the public domain, much of it provided by Bob Brewer himself. Were there any disclosures that you found to be surprising?
Yeah. You might already have gathered but to Bob, the LUE revolves around Florence, the Sups, Roosevelt Lake, etc....
The cashe layout resembles a square compass......not a normal template....
Buzzards Roost is involved......
 
Yeah. You might already have gathered but to Bob, the LUE revolves around Florence, the Sups, Roosevelt Lake, etc....
The cashe layout resembles a square compass......not a normal template....
Buzzards Roost is involved......
Thanks, cuz. Did Bob explain his interpretation of the symbols on the LUE map? What is on the map that sent him to Arizona?
 
Absolutely.

Bob has another presentation tomorrow and they gave him an extra 45 minutes. Says he's gonna show us the dollar bill trick.........

Plus on a slightly more personal level, a brown bear was sighted about 200 yards from the tent area today, and it's raining. Gonna be a long night....... :)
View attachment 2221312
Hey Joe, we got home Monday around 2pm. I was beat but it was worth it, I met a lot of new friends and some of those there were friends from over the past 40 years. You, I found to be a true treasure hunter and had lots of good clues in the Sonoran Desert around Florence. Just opened the laptop and see some of those I've replied to are asking about the talk.. Please feel free to discuss all you want about what I said. Some out there are really eager to learn more about the LUE, We visited a lot and all my crew commented on how they enjoyed your company. I too had a blast and since it will likely be my last public appearance I'll let you be my mouth-piece. Several who attended the last presentation came by our table and said they were blown away and shocked by the ending. I won't be posting much about the gathering except to say it was GREAT! The photo you posted with the Spanish tapaderos (strip's) are the same we found west of El Paso 45 years ago with some gold ingots and armor. It was a consulting trip for me so all I got was pay for my services in finding the tunnel and the set of stirps. I changed my policy for aiding those in search of their treasure projects to include a 25% share of anything found. Check messages once in awhile and I'll pass on some information. Also will use email. Man, you are a go getter if I ever knew one. Ha; HBBB
 
Hey Joe, we got home Monday around 2pm. I was beat but it was worth it, I met a lot of new friends and some of those there were friends from over the past 40 years. You, I found to be a true treasure hunter and had lots of good clues in the Sonoran Desert around Florence. Just opened the laptop and see some of those I've replied to are asking about the talk.. Please feel free to discuss all you want about what I said. Some out there are really eager to learn more about the LUE, We visited a lot and all my crew commented on how they enjoyed your company. I too had a blast and since it will likely be my last public appearance I'll let you be my mouth-piece. Several who attended the last presentation came by our table and said they were blown away and shocked by the ending. I won't be posting much about the gathering except to say it was GREAT! The photo you posted with the Spanish tapaderos (strip's) are the same we found west of El Paso 45 years ago with some gold ingots and armor. It was a consulting trip for me so all I got was pay for my services in finding the tunnel and the set of stirps. I changed my policy for aiding those in search of their treasure projects to include a 25% share of anything found. Check messages once in awhile and I'll pass on some information. Also will use email. Man, you are a go getter if I ever knew one. Ha; HBBB
Bob,
Im at a loss for words so it took me a bit to respond. I ended up making it back on Sunday. I got to my hotel in Blanding, UT at around noon and decided, instead of sitting around the hotel resting all day, I would just go for it and rest on Monday. So..... it was a 16 hour murdercycle ride back home. No hotels. Only gas/food stops. I was beat too.

I appreciate very much your kind words. I showed them to my wife and she could see my joy.... It was palpable. It was very validating and made me feel like I was actually a t-hunter. I was worried about the saying "never meet your heroes because you'll be disappointed," but it turns out, that was not the case this time. You lived up to my expectations and then some. You and your team treated me like gold (not that ya'll buried me and threw dirt on top) and I've already exchanged a few messages with some of them. It will probably be one of the most memorable weekends of my life. I had a blast and I'm glad to hear you did too.

For everyone else... here's how it started. Bob and his crew came into the restaurant I was having breakfast in. This is in Duchesne, UT. I walked over to their table and said "Mr. Brewer, I'd like to introduce myself."
Bob said: "Well do it then."
I said: "You told me you buy me a steak."
He said: "Oh are you Joe/cuz?"
I smiled and said: "I sure am."
He said to the person sitting next to him: "get up and change your seat so Joe can sit here by me...."
...and then it was on. I was "part of the crew" from that moment on and that's exactly how it felt.
They were awesome and treated me incredibly. I know I'm not the only t-hunter in here who Bob has treated nicely. It has been mentioned before and I'm glad to see that it's actually the case. Bob is an absolute class-act.

Bob, I will be keeping an eye open for any messages from you. Your team has my number and you have my email. My lines are always open for you guys and I look forward to hearing from you all soon.
 
Last edited:
That said....... it looks like Bob is not only giving me permission to speak for him about his LUE theory, but it kinda seems a part of him WANTS me to. So..........should I start a new thread and get down to brass tacks?
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom