New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another beautiful weather day in the beanfield, I found another LC, can just make out a one on reverse and the Coronet matrons head on the obverse. 1892 IHC, buttons, piece of shoe buckle, piece of either button or coin. I'm leaning on a piece of tompac button. Nice day, nice hunt.

Enjoy the pix
HH & GL
Brad

Resized_20161106_134830.jpgResized_20161106_110954.jpgResized_20161106_110949.jpgResized_20161106_135402.jpg

Upvote 11
Nicely done, congratulations on the nice finds and happy hunting.

Congratualtions on the relic and coin hunt! :occasion14:

Congrats on those cool finds Brad. :occasion14: The weather looks to have been just as good there as it was here.

Nice saves brad, those fields look HUGE!

Congratualtions on the relic and coin hunt! :occasion14:
Thanks Prof

Congrats on those cool finds Brad. :occasion14: The weather looks to have been just as good there as it was here.
Perfect temps, I love hunting in it, thanks Kevin.

Nice saves brad, those fields look HUGE!
Thanks.
They are, thousands of acres of soybean, I don't have to worry about walking in between corn stalks. These pix are of just one field, there are four more just on this road, last year down the road I found that boot pistol barrel. In this field last year I seen Oldjerseygirl pull two LC's the next day I found a 1800's Dominican silver coin.

Great finds that looks like a great place to hunt Thanks for sharing your amazing finds!!!!!!!!!

There is a good piece of silver waiting for you in that field.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back