What's new

More Bears and Fox

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
8,464
Golden Thread
0
Location
Idaho
A couple more pictures of the bear and fox taken 11-12-25. I checked camera Sunday and had nothing. Plan to go check Thursday... It's the time of year where two cameras are located that I have to watch weather closely. If I wait too long, snow can prevent me from making it back there until late spring.
 

Attachments

  • FXDEF1DZ.webp
    FXDEF1DZ.webp
    193.1 KB · Views: 158
  • FXDEF2.webp
    FXDEF2.webp
    182.5 KB · Views: 89
  • FXDEF3JPG.webp
    FXDEF3JPG.webp
    152.9 KB · Views: 91
  • SLFOB2JPG.webp
    SLFOB2JPG.webp
    155.8 KB · Views: 97
  • SLFOB3JPG.webp
    SLFOB3JPG.webp
    139 KB · Views: 88
Awesome pics. What trail cam is that?
 
Ron, have you entered any of your photos in competition? If not I really think you should. Those fox photos are amazingly good. As are many of the others you have posted here. Great work.
 
Fantastic photos!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom