OBN
Gold Member
- Joined
- Dec 30, 2008
- Messages
- 6,892
- Reaction score
- 8,272
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Maryland Waters
- Detector(s) used
- "Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
- Primary Interest:
- Other
Upvote
0

Have yet to check but just by the feel, Your 100 percent correctlol, it looks to me that the pendant is heavier than the chain here.
Has a lot to do with the conditions, and the location I'm in when hunting. Since I hunt in PP and toggle to discriminate the target, nulls I let go unless the target is very deep. And I can tell when they are deep because they are whispers or disruptions in the threshold in PP. This target gave a mid to low growl almost like a bottle cap but cleaner and was less then 4 inch's deep.Dieselram
I think I am going to have to get an Excalibur. Do you dig everything or do you use the discrimination?