OBN Gold Member Joined Dec 30, 2008 Messages 6,892 Reaction score 8,272 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Waters Detector(s) used "Excalibur".. "AQ" Impulse Primary Interest: Other Aug 25, 2014 #1 Last post I made some one posted, "beginners luck?".... So I figured, I may need to post a little more often on the b n sw forum..... Upvote 0
Last post I made some one posted, "beginners luck?".... So I figured, I may need to post a little more often on the b n sw forum.....
RustyGold Gold Member Joined Aug 16, 2013 Messages 9,510 Reaction score 11,223 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern California Detector(s) used XP Deus I & II Xterra Elite Xterra Pro Primary Interest: Other Sep 2, 2014 #41 Thank you for the pictures! That's awesome! Best of Luck!
leprechaun Bronze Member Joined Feb 20, 2012 Messages 1,997 Reaction score 607 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used CTX 3030; The only metal detector I'll ever need Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 3, 2014 #42 Awesome find OBN, we really do need some storms this winter, my beach is not producing anything worth while this year, my gold finds have come from bay mudflat areas, been a poor year so far but it's not over yet.
Awesome find OBN, we really do need some storms this winter, my beach is not producing anything worth while this year, my gold finds have come from bay mudflat areas, been a poor year so far but it's not over yet.
dewcon4414 Bronze Member Joined Mar 22, 2006 Messages 2,141 Reaction score 1,237 Golden Thread 0 Location Gulf Coast, Fl Detector(s) used MDT, Nox, Blue Xcals and CTX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 4, 2014 #43 Beginners luck....my .Way to clean it up Joe. Dew