What's new

More Dimes

Drake

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2006
Messages
28
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Well I have been trying more dimes lately since the halves have completely dryed up. I have been pretty impressed and will continue to get them for a while. Here are my totals for the last few weeks.(sorry no pics or dates). 8-7-2008 8 boxes 39 rosies :o 1 merc .......8-21-2008 10 boxes 64 rosies :o 2 merc 1 silver canadian....8-27-2008 10 boxes 17 rosies. 10 more boxes coming next week I'll update if anyone wants to know. I think the first 2 weeks had to be total freak weeks because those quantities just don't seem to happen with dimes. Later drake
 
Upvote 0
How spread out were the finds for those MONSTER weeks...

You get like 6 or so a box or where some boxes packing like 20 or something?

That is intense! Everyone would be doing dimes with those kind of numbers. I'm happy if I get a single one from a box!

And please do keep posting you finds!

~Dave
 
BBcardsRI said:
How spread out were the finds for those MONSTER weeks...

You get like 6 or so a box or where some boxes packing like 20 or something?

That is intense! Everyone would be doing dimes with those kind of numbers. I'm happy if I get a single one from a box!

And please do keep posting you finds!

~Dave
Location, location, location. He's having excellent luck. There are times when it's possible to find multiple dime silver per roll. AMC
 
Ok i dug around and found a break down of coins per box ....my wife almost through it away....
8-7-2008
box1 15r
box2 6r-1merc
box3 14r
box4 skunk
box5 1r
box6 1r
box7 1r
box8 1 r
40 total
8-21-2008
box1 3r
box2 1r
box3 6r
box4 2r
box5 20r
box6 3r
box7 15r
box8 10r 1merc 1cand
box9 2r
box10 2r
66 total
8-27-2008
box1 5r
box2 skunk
box3 1r
box4 2r
box5 1r
box6 skunk
box7 2r
box8 1r
box9 3r
box10 2r
17 total
 
Those 15-20 in a box are dream like..... I think the avg. is like 1 per box..

Great boxes. :thumbsup:

Mojo
 
yeah I would really like to quit while im ahead but.......you know i can't. I'm gonna have to have 20-30 boxes in a row of gabage before I've had enough. :-\
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom