What's new

More finds at 200 year old house,in Port Crane ,ny today

marsrider62

Greenie
Joined
Aug 31, 2013
Messages
14
Reaction score
61
Golden Thread
0
Location
broome county,ny
Detector(s) used
garrett gti 1500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
26 more coins today,total so far 106.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4543.webp
    IMG_4543.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 314
Upvote 24
Wow, I'd say you have yourself a killer site!! Congrats!!
 
Lots to like there !! :occasion14:
 
That's a good day of hunting
 
Looks like ya have found yourself a money pit right there!!!!! :icon_thumleft:
 
great finds!, I was in Seneca Falls, NY last weekend, I was floored
at the history in that area, so many old old houses everywhere!

id knock every door lol!!

great hunt!
 
Congrats on pulling a fist full of keepers. :occasion14: You have yourself a mighty nice virgin site there.. :headbang:
 
Nice digs. I think your doing very well, congrats to you.
 
You got some of everything, didn't you?
 
Nice finds ! Port crane is not far from me, how did i miss that spot :laughing7: :occasion14:
 
Very nice selection of coins. Congrats on the nice site!
 
What is that item in the lower left of your pic? A lead seal??
 
Really nice finds.

Looks like a really nice site as well.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom