What's new

More for Da Sand Crab

mumszie

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2005
Messages
2,819
Reaction score
123
Golden Thread
0
Location
Spring Hill, Florida
Hey, you liked those bb's so much I went out and found some more for you! Yep, more bb's this morning plus a big metal ball. I have no idea what it is but boy did it set the detector off! I managed 3 cheap earrings, a couple keys and a few coins plus another pair of kids goggles. Not a great morning but not a total loss.

062310.jpg


BBs062310.jpg


Earrings062310.jpg

I hope your morning is as good but hopefully much better! :wink:
 
Upvote 0
God Bless You, Mumszie. Keep at it.

Right now I'm in an office wishing I was at the beach with my MD...not finding anything. ;D
 
You must have some awful fine mesh on that scoop to be finding BB's.... How long does it take for you to clear your scoop Mums?
 
Silver Surfer said:
You must have some awful fine mesh on that scoop to be finding BB's.... How long does it take for you to clear your scoop Mums?

It clears quite fast actually but I cut a circle out of one of those plastic sieves that the kids have with their sand buckets and put that in the bottom.

scoop1.jpg

I also have 2 magnets inside - one on either side which catches those pesky little balls and also catches those tiny little earring studs. :wink:
 
Yahoo!!! more bb's ;D
Those bb's are mighty suspicious...are you sure that they are not being maliciously thrown in the water to drive detectorist's crazy? They aren't even rusty, so you know that they could'nt have been in the water longer that a day or two. :icon_scratch:
Some crazy detectorist used to do that at Waikiki beach. They would throw dozens of small ball bearings, bb's and crusted pennies in areas that they already hunted to keep the others occupied digging that stuff while they continued down the beach. Don't get any ideas now. :wink:
 
Thays just plain mean, I could see it happening though
 
Da Sand Crab said:
Yahoo!!! more bb's ;D
Those bb's are mighty suspicious...are you sure that they are not being maliciously thrown in the water to drive detectorist's crazy? They aren't even rusty, so you know that they could'nt have been in the water longer that a day or two.

Actually I think you are quite right. I think someone IS throwing them in but it goes with the territory. Some people are just plain mean!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom