What's new

More for gator

painterx7

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2013
Messages
2,894
Reaction score
2,579
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thought you would like these boss
 

Attachments

  • image-755750031.webp
    image-755750031.webp
    60.2 KB · Views: 121
  • image-690716474.webp
    image-690716474.webp
    60.6 KB · Views: 108
  • image-832781850.webp
    image-832781850.webp
    55.9 KB · Views: 102
  • image-162518198.webp
    image-162518198.webp
    50.3 KB · Views: 115
  • image-2914483693.webp
    image-2914483693.webp
    60.1 KB · Views: 103
  • image-28136221.webp
    image-28136221.webp
    52.9 KB · Views: 115
  • image-3531868588.webp
    image-3531868588.webp
    29.5 KB · Views: 110
Upvote 0
Man.. can you change the title of this thread?? Haha.. makes my feel ashamed to post on it.. ahhhh... kidding.. super nice points man!
Gotta love the corner notched points.
What are you calling these?
The gray one has me stumped somewhere between Hopewell and Decatur.
 
I've seen some if your pieces lol they are very nice ... I don't know on that one I was thinking Hardin first but I think it was once longer but it was well used . I do like the corner notch points they're pretty
 
If you have them the gray one looks like a Lost Lake type to me. They all look good from here.
 
Yes I have them you know I was thinking about lost lake but both the ears are broke off a little so it is hard to say
 

Attachments

  • image-4270135943.webp
    image-4270135943.webp
    55.9 KB · Views: 112
Yes I have them you know I was thinking about lost lake but both the ears are broke off a little so it is hard to say

Could of been clipped off and then resharpened.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom