balddawg Jr. Member Joined Apr 30, 2013 Messages 47 Reaction score 33 Golden Thread 0 Feb 5, 2018 #1 I’ve been finding a bit of coral fossil but this looks a bit different I’ve seen other things on here like tools, were all tools made or could some have been used as it was found? Awfully sharp point. Just another odd piece. Upvote 0
I’ve been finding a bit of coral fossil but this looks a bit different I’ve seen other things on here like tools, were all tools made or could some have been used as it was found? Awfully sharp point. Just another odd piece.
NCPeaches Silver Member Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 2,882 Reaction score 3,005 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Piedmont North Carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 6, 2018 #2 There are rock and fossil forums here on tnet that you might try posting in to get better results.
monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 6, 2018 #3 The first stone does show part of a fossil the other stones are natural.