Gold Member
Dec 12, 2015
Maryland's eastern shore
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
whites MXTPro whites MXSport
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Found this stuff this morning where I found the buttons yesterday. Half real 1818 LC 1896 barber quarter 1903 injun 1773 Virginia halfpenny my second in 2 weeks. Some cool buttons. Best of all the owner of the adjacent property gave me permission to hunt that. It's at the top of the hill and I think that's where the goodies are. Good luck to all. Art

Attachments

• DSC_0232.JPG
    DSC_0232.JPG
    701 KB · Views: 83
  • DSC_0231.JPG
    DSC_0231.JPG
    619 KB · Views: 98
Upvote 14
Congratz on a nice collection of coin finds! Good luck when you hunt the neighbor's property. Were you using the MXSport by chance?

Is that a gas light valve?

Awesome coins, well played sir!

3 centuries of finds... Congrats :icon_thumleft:

Looking good. Can't wait to see what the hill gives up.

Good Ground gives good results....your on it with some very nice finds. May your luck continue!!!

You're on a roll TA. Looks like a very nice site from what you've been digging. Have fun.

Great finds trapper, that's a nice hunt! It kills me to not be able to see both sides of the coins lol. Is there an "s" on the Barber quarter?

Great finds trapper, that's a nice hunt! It kills me to not be able to see both sides of the coins lol. Is there an "s" on the Barber quarter?

If there was I surely would have shown it, difference 9 dollars verses 900 dollars

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back