What's new

More gifts from my leaf blower

coosakid

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2016
Messages
611
Reaction score
970
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
While blowing my ever growing yard, found some things,just pieces, and flakes
 

Attachments

  • 1480106785416.webp
    1480106785416.webp
    91.1 KB · Views: 143
Upvote 0
Not your normal yard..... I'm pretty much cleaning out the woods.... Done found 3 good arrowheads since I been here,,,not as far stretched as it sounds
 
Nice. where is the nearest creek or draw?
 
Where there's chips there's opportunity! Makes me wish I had a cordless leaf blower..
 
Small branch in backyard.... And unfortunately my leaf blower is electric, just happen to have plenty of extension cords
 
Small branch in backyard.... And unfortunately my leaf blower is electric, just happen to have plenty of extension cords

So did you get any rain? We finally got a down pour and ended up with 3 inches.............wooohooo
 
Yes sir Mr Rock sure did...... I responded the other day but I guess it didn't go through...... Came a couple of good down pours, so good lord willing I'll find something.... Whoo hoo and I like your enthusiasm, glad I'm not alone when I get excited cause of rain
 
you got a sweet spot to work
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom