I inherited about 100 artifacts,all I know is the person who had them lived in Tennessee .Here are a couple more, the first one I thought might be a preform but it is worked too much for that,I think, it is basically flat on bottom but all is worked,top is dome shaped and front and back have grooves for hafting. The second one I think maybe a war hammer,feels very good in your hand but also looks like it could be hafted about halfway from both ends....Carl
Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet
Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet
Attachments
-
image-938532024.webp36.5 KB · Views: 136 -
image-2085255183.webp22 KB · Views: 111 -
image-3373622353.webp39.1 KB · Views: 115 -
image-2360782567.webp31.9 KB · Views: 122 -
image-780454831.webp40.9 KB · Views: 123 -
image-1488993468.webp36.5 KB · Views: 125 -
image-4017527862.webp28.6 KB · Views: 118 -
image-2476686564.webp33.6 KB · Views: 115 -
image-3546847737.webp32.8 KB · Views: 121 -
image-3647750784.webp32.3 KB · Views: 114
Upvote
0
I believe it was used for working hide.







