What's new

More "Im back silver"

kd5txx

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
309
Reaction score
35
Golden Thread
0
Location
Lexington KY
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
More "I'm back silver"

Stopped by 2 banks today during my travels. Bought a total of $350 in halfs. Got 5 1964 Kennedys and 4 40%.
One was a 1976 S 40%. Thats my 6th one. I like those cause they are kinda rare.
 
Upvote 0
Re: More "I'm back silver"

Your sixth '76 S? Wow, I haven't found one yet in three years.
 
Re: More "I'm back silver"

Good Haul!
rileyboy
 
Re: More "I'm back silver"

I did not even know there was such an animal until about 3 weeks ago. found my first one edge hunting. Now i have to wonder if I through any back over the last year.
 
Re: More "I'm back silver"

Good score :thumbsup:
HH...Miner
 
Re: More "I'm back silver"

Good info on the 76S. Didn't know that one! :icon_thumright:
 
Re: More "I'm back silver"

Silver Magnet! :thumbsup:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom