more intrigued then skeptical

cmatue1

Jan 8, 2014
I am a little skeptical, but let's give this a shot. I'm always up for some searching and hunting

ForumRunner_20140117_171235.png

OP
OP
C

cmatue1

Jan 8, 2014
That canyon is littered with old silver mines. And I find decent amounts of flower gold in the creek

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There you go, another expert map dowse. I hope people see this how phony some of these guys are. This happens EVERY time there is feedback, they get it wrong. And the phony equipment he pushes is worse yet.

OP
OP
C

cmatue1

Jan 8, 2014
That's why I pick that canyon..... it actually has a lot if garnets too, makes it very difficult to separate the flower gold.... but it's a very rich canyon

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look, I don't enjoy criticizing people, but I know a little about this and how much practice and feedback is required. One guy has said he doesn't need feedback. I guess he just expects everyone else to do the work for him. That's worse than inconsiderate. When people don't want the feedback that's because they don't want to know the truth. And the truth is the typical map dowser gets it right about one in ten-thousand. I've told them how to practice and get feedback in their own yard and how they should do it several times every day. It's not going to happen. You go and add up all the X's and O's on this forum and it's probably close to ten thousand. You would hope that means someone is going to hit soon, but it doesn't work like a slot machine that has to pay out after so many plays. No other way around it, it is unreliable and inaccurate.

elhit29

Oct 24, 2012
Planet Earth
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
There you go, another expert map dowse. I hope people see this how phony some of these guys are. This happens EVERY time there is feedback, they get it wrong. And the phony equipment he pushes is worse yet.
==========================
Ok Mr. Signal Line, I guess you have all the right to express your opinion and to be skeptical regarding Physical Map Dowsing.. I'll tell you something.. some of the guys here in this forum are real professional in this "scientific art"... again they also have all the right not to express their scientific know-how to the public.. if you don't see God this does not mean God doesn't exist.. where I come from there are old genuine leather maps made 100 years ago by the Turkish Army in World War I before their withdrawal from the area, these maps show in detail places of buried treasures in addition to the tunnels leading to such treasures.. they made such maps so they can retrieve their treasures when they come back again.. but they never did.. It is almost impossible to obtain such maps, however, I have one of these maps.. and guess what, a professional and scientific physical map dowser drew the tunnels exactly as laid out in the map and showed the precise location of treasure.. this happened more than 4 times and his Physical Map Dowsing proved incredible accuracy because I have the genuine map containing these 4 targets he pinpointed along with their military tunnels leading to them.. knowing that these treasures are very difficult to dig out, they are very fortified, unlike the treasures anywhere else in the world.. how could a man sitting 4000 km away lay out such tunnels and treasures in such a scientific and professional manner!! I'm telling you facts not lies.. again this is physics NOT meta-physics.. these guys are 100% entitled to keep their know-how to themselves, and I respect their choice..

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Map dowsing is not physical, it is 100% mental. I'm in no need of their "secrets". I probably know more about it than these guys. I know the need for daily feedback. That alone tells me they don't care. They don't have to dig. Like I said, every time there is any feedback on this forum they got it wrong. I give this information to help them learn. The one guy brags about open mind, that is just as phony as those calculator thingy's he pushes. I have never said map dowsing cannot possibly work. I said it is unreliable and inaccurate. That's at best. No feedback and it's a recipe for failure. And that's what you see here.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
That canyon is littered with old silver mines. And I find decent amounts of flower gold in the creek

signal line....There you go again trying to put false information on here...Silver mines go into the found category....Flower gold is not what I ask for as it is everywhere...You keep claiming we are experts...What I see here are 4 or 5 guys who have had success using map dowsing....then I see about a dozen guys who are learning...Is that what this board is about?.If you are afraid to make a mistake then your not a true treasure hunter....You see..If I did not enjoy what I do I would not do it...
.Art

Last edited:

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You would think if these guys were any good at all, they would be hitting the same spot the majority of the time. Unreliable and inaccurate,

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
You would think if these guys were any good at all, they would be hitting the same spot the majority of the time. Unreliable and inaccurate,
Different questions gives you different answers.....You should know that on gold veins you only pick up the hot spots and the same with coins
From 4000 miles away do you now claim we are inaccurate ?....If you are any kind of dowser a few 100 feet would make no difference..Sorry we are not good enough to do your maps....I am sure there is some one out there that you can pay..Each of us have our own definition as to what Treasure is...I am sure if you ask someone to find the coins you threw over your shoulder in your back yard someone would do it
...Art

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread