Look, I don't enjoy criticizing people, but I know a little about this and how much practice and feedback is required. One guy has said he doesn't need feedback. I guess he just expects everyone else to do the work for him. That's worse than inconsiderate. When people don't want the feedback that's because they don't want to know the truth. And the truth is the typical map dowser gets it right about one in ten-thousand. I've told them how to practice and get feedback in their own yard and how they should do it several times every day. It's not going to happen. You go and add up all the X's and O's on this forum and it's probably close to ten thousand. You would hope that means someone is going to hit soon, but it doesn't work like a slot machine that has to pay out after so many plays. No other way around it, it is unreliable and inaccurate.