What's new

More Lilies and a little visitor

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
7,741
Reaction score
12,697
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With all the rain, heat and humidity it is a chore just to walk outside. I took these pictures late this morning just before we got a good rain.
 

Attachments

  • DSCN1283.webp
    DSCN1283.webp
    113.4 KB · Views: 77
  • DSCN1285.webp
    DSCN1285.webp
    128.8 KB · Views: 63
  • DSCN1288.webp
    DSCN1288.webp
    136.7 KB · Views: 70
  • DSCN1289.webp
    DSCN1289.webp
    118.2 KB · Views: 68
  • DSCN1291.webp
    DSCN1291.webp
    118.2 KB · Views: 66
More
 

Attachments

  • DSCN1303.webp
    DSCN1303.webp
    131.7 KB · Views: 77
  • DSCN1296.webp
    DSCN1296.webp
    214.8 KB · Views: 66
  • DSCN1295.webp
    DSCN1295.webp
    155.5 KB · Views: 71
  • DSCN1294.webp
    DSCN1294.webp
    340.2 KB · Views: 69
  • DSCN1293.webp
    DSCN1293.webp
    118.5 KB · Views: 72
Last Ones.
 

Attachments

  • DSCN1290.webp
    DSCN1290.webp
    55.8 KB · Views: 63
  • DSCN1297.webp
    DSCN1297.webp
    219.8 KB · Views: 67
  • DSCN1298.webp
    DSCN1298.webp
    270.6 KB · Views: 66
  • DSCN1286.webp
    DSCN1286.webp
    89.3 KB · Views: 66
  • DSCN1287.webp
    DSCN1287.webp
    123.1 KB · Views: 72
Whoops, I posted a purple cone flower in my second group. It should have been this one.
 

Attachments

  • DSCN1284.webp
    DSCN1284.webp
    141.2 KB · Views: 68
Bee-yute-a-full!!!!!!
 
I bet your yard is absolutely gorgeous!

How you guys are able to catch these insects is amazing.

Beautiful photos. Thanks!
 
I bet your yard is absolutely gorgeous!

How you guys are able to catch these insects is amazing.

Beautiful photos. Thanks!
I was able to get the camera lens within a few inches of this guy. He would fly off, then return to the same spot.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom