What's new

More of the Cape..

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Last tuesday night the Coast Guard anchored out in the bay for the night,they were gone by 6 the next morning..

K1600_DSCN0845.webp


More of the sweet smell..

K1600_178.webp


He didn't like it when the steak was gone..

K1600_242.webp


I had to stop and get some jerked chicken..

K1600_190.webp


We went to Race Point Beach but not in the water.

K1600_185.webp

K1600_186.webp


A lot of striper action at Herring Cove..

K1600_291.webp


I did get a few in the bay,I took a couple steps out the door when the dinner bell rang 12 AM and it was foggy as heck..no pics.


After thursdays monsoon these critters came out of nowhere..

K1600_276.webp


Young seagulls living up there till they fledge..

K1600_349.webp

K1600_350.webp

K1600_020.webp


The last night we stayed at..

K1600_317.webp


A lot of Jamaican workers there,I pointed out the flag and one of them said it was a mistake..He fixed it.

K1600_325.webp


Another lighthouse for you Wd..

K1600_333.webp

GOD Bless

Chris
 
Thank you for the wonderful photos! :occasion14:
 
Sweet pics, Chris! Cool one with the coastguard and me another light house! :hello2:


Thanks for stepping up to correct the flag! I have a cousin who reported a torn up flag to a restaurant manager. The manager didn’t give a hoot. My cuz went out and bought a new one and changed it out without permission. Respect ✊
 
Always enjoy the photos.:icon_thumright:
 
Sweet pics, Chris! Cool one with the coastguard and me another light house! :hello2:


Thanks for stepping up to correct the flag! I have a cousin who reported a torn up flag to a restaurant manager. The manager didn’t give a hoot. My cuz went out and bought a new one and changed it out without permission. Respect ✊

I have brought a torn faded American flag to more than one persons attention.

By the way my camera crapped out on me,it's in the shop for repair(warranty ran out).Still cheaper than a new one,they'll make it like new too.
 
Oh no! That stinks. I suspect the squirrel had something to do with it. Jealous of the chipmunk! :tongue3:
 
Oh no! That stinks. I suspect the squirrel had something to do with it. Jealous of the chipmunk! :tongue3:

Took a few days but all the critters know the food is back.:laughing7:

Nuts is a little shy yet,pretty soon he'll be back up on my leg.

There is one squirrel I call Walker,he walks every where instead of jumping(except when you startle him).He's the one that figures out from time to time how to get to the feeder,like this morning.:tongue3:

He tries and tries never giving up.
 
Thanks for the pics.... I grew up on the Cape, nothing like summer back in the day...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom