P Pancake Full Member Joined Nov 27, 2012 Messages 194 Reaction score 158 Golden Thread 0 Location Mass. Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jan 16, 2013 #1 Found a couple more quartz points in the same spot where I have been digging. Both Cape Stemmed or Wading River. Seems to be a pretty great spot for it. I've found over 20 small quartz points there in the past 6 weeks. Upvote 0
Found a couple more quartz points in the same spot where I have been digging. Both Cape Stemmed or Wading River. Seems to be a pretty great spot for it. I've found over 20 small quartz points there in the past 6 weeks.
hmmm Hero Member Joined Jun 9, 2007 Messages 830 Reaction score 99 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 16, 2013 #2 VERY COOL it looks like quartzite or possibly felsite, thats not a bad thing, the clovis points are felsite.
VERY COOL it looks like quartzite or possibly felsite, thats not a bad thing, the clovis points are felsite.
pickaway Bronze Member Joined Nov 1, 2011 Messages 1,180 Reaction score 970 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used ace 400 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 16, 2013 #3 Good job, nice finds.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 16, 2013 #4 20, dang you are in the rite spot. I havent found 20 yet in 5 yrs. Nice