M Mexico Jr. Member Joined May 29, 2019 Messages 67 Reaction score 66 Golden Thread 0 Location Mexico Detector(s) used XPointer/ P.O.S. bounty hunter pro. Primary Interest: Other May 31, 2019 #1 Please help I.D. this rock. Also what other types that are normally found with this type that are of value. ( Not sure if this one is of any value) Attachments 20190531_182754.webp 565.9 KB · Views: 77 20190531_182739.webp 747 KB · Views: 69
Please help I.D. this rock. Also what other types that are normally found with this type that are of value. ( Not sure if this one is of any value)
Icewing Silver Member Joined Jan 5, 2016 Messages 2,644 Reaction score 5,532 Golden Thread 0 Location NW Arkanslaw Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 900 / Garrett PropointerAT. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 31, 2019 #2 I believe that is considered a conglomerate. Upvote 0
smokeythecat Platinum Member Joined Nov 22, 2012 Messages 20,926 Reaction score 41,158 Golden Thread 10 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 10 Detector(s) used XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 31, 2019 #3 Icewing is correct. Conglomerate is a sedimentary rock. Not really used for anything, except maybe putting along a driveway. Upvote 0
Icewing is correct. Conglomerate is a sedimentary rock. Not really used for anything, except maybe putting along a driveway.
M Mexico Jr. Member Joined May 29, 2019 Messages 67 Reaction score 66 Golden Thread 0 Location Mexico Detector(s) used XPointer/ P.O.S. bounty hunter pro. Primary Interest: Other May 31, 2019 Thread Owner #4 thanks for the fast reply's Icewing and smokeythe cat. There are a lot of different rocks here in the Mexican Montanans were i live. I will post any other different ones i find. Cheers... Upvote 0
thanks for the fast reply's Icewing and smokeythe cat. There are a lot of different rocks here in the Mexican Montanans were i live. I will post any other different ones i find. Cheers...