What's new

More Than a Handful!

romeo-1

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2005
Messages
9,863
Reaction score
7,127
Golden Thread
3
Location
Romeotopia
🥇 Banner finds
3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not a lot of quality but certainly some targets to keep it interesting.

Find of the day is the swordbelt hanger...kind of has a medieval look to it. This is the third that I've found in this area along with a scabbard chape, pommel and guards (Phil actually found the guards but most definitely from the same sword).
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20161018_1328051.webp
    IMG_20161018_1328051.webp
    1 MB · Views: 105
  • IMG_20161018_1328219.webp
    IMG_20161018_1328219.webp
    276.7 KB · Views: 90
Upvote 20
Looks like your coil is in a holding pattern at the moment, but should land on something soon enough.
 
Every target I pull from this site has the potential to be "the find" so I'm always happy to pull anything from there.

Looks like your coil is in a holding pattern at the moment, but should land on something soon enough.
 
A handful is all you really need....of relics, that is....

Well it looks like you're right where you want to be with age. I like the single spike shoe buckle chape piece.
 
This really is the ultimate site for me. Was occupied from the mid 1600s to the early 1900s...and very little junk. Something for everyone. For example...i just noticed that the pressed brass balloon piece has a British Registration Mark...too far gone to decode but makes it a little more interesting!

A handful is all you really need....of relics, that is....

Well it looks like you're right where you want to be with age. I like the single spike shoe buckle chape piece.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20161018_1646322.webp
    IMG_20161018_1646322.webp
    157.3 KB · Views: 73
interesting finds for sure. Should be a some smokers laying around there somewhere. Nice hunt
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom