TORRERO 30+ YEARS, XP DEUS I & II ARE MY ONLY MACHINES Joined Nov 17, 2004 Messages 4,939 Reaction score 4,609 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Detector(s) used XP DEUS I & II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 3, 2024 Thread Owner #1 My best Nero Coin still remember the day I dug it I about had a heart attack Attachments IMG_0618.webp 680.5 KB · Views: 66 IMG_0619.webp 546.8 KB · Views: 57
Mackaydon Sapphire Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Oct 26, 2004 Messages 25,980 Reaction score 28,564 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer Primary Interest: Shipwrecks Nov 4, 2024 #2 Excellent save !! Laureate head left; IMP NERO CAESAR AVG P MAX TR P P P. Rev. Victoria advancing right with wreath and palm; VICTORIA AVGVSTI, S-C. AE 62-68 AD. Don in SoCal
Excellent save !! Laureate head left; IMP NERO CAESAR AVG P MAX TR P P P. Rev. Victoria advancing right with wreath and palm; VICTORIA AVGVSTI, S-C. AE 62-68 AD. Don in SoCal
Mackaydon Sapphire Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Oct 26, 2004 Messages 25,980 Reaction score 28,564 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer Primary Interest: Shipwrecks Nov 5, 2024 #3 Don inSoCal
TORRERO 30+ YEARS, XP DEUS I & II ARE MY ONLY MACHINES Joined Nov 17, 2004 Messages 4,939 Reaction score 4,609 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Detector(s) used XP DEUS I & II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 5, 2024 Thread Owner #4 Mackaydon said: Don inSoCal Click to expand... God that's beautiful..