What's new

Morgan Dollar

Meucci

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2015
Messages
50
Reaction score
48
Golden Thread
0
Location
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have had my AT pro for two weeks now and I know what it feels like to hit silver now. After a lot cleaning and mild polishing this is what have come of my find.
 

Attachments

  • Morgan.webp
    Morgan.webp
    419.8 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:
Upvote 10
If the coin has any value remember not to clean it as it will lose value, my silver coins I just soak in a little cup of water then let the sink water running to clean extra dirt off. I always rinse it with distilled water before putting them in a cardboard sleeve. HH
 
If the coin has any value remember not to clean it as it will lose value, my silver coins I just soak in a little cup of water then let the sink water running to clean extra dirt off. I always rinse it with distilled water before putting them in a cardboard sleeve. HH

Thanks for the info. I used an ultrasonic cleaner with just water. I hope that wasn't bad. Just rubbed it with a clean t shirt after it sit in the cleaner for a bit.
 
Last edited:
Great find!!!
 
Congrats on the Morgan. That's a great find.
 
She is beautiful, nice find!
 
Great looking Morgan, one of my favorite designs for a U.S. coin.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom